- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 18740 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: No
Lot J6 is an exclusive lot within the Cabbage Tree Green neighbourhood measuring 18,740 sq ft. Set above the polo field on the southern end of the development between the 6th hole and a dramatic wooded gully, it boasts panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the West Coast.
Apes Hill Club, an upscale golf and residential community in Barbados that is setting a new standard of excellence in the Caribbean, has a richly diverse landscape comprising rolling meadows, dense forests and coral stone quarries, creating a dramatic setting for the community’s luxurious homes.
The 470-acre parcel, situated at one of the island’s high points, has been divided into eight neighbourhoods, with each neighbourhood named after a 17th-century plantation.
The community’s entrance, road layouts, lot configurations and landscaping are designed to blend with the site’s ecology. Due to the exceptional natural beauty of the former plantation, two-thirds of the club’s acreage will remain as open space.
Located in the Southern section of Apes Hill Club, Cabbage Tree Green is set above the polo field and boasts long, panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the island’s West coast. Located between the 6th hole and a dramatic, wooded gully, the lots start on a high ridge and are terraced into the undulating landscape, affording each home a spectacular sea view. Open areas are designed to encourage a vibrant community atmosphere.
- Golf and country club memberships
- One of the finest polo centers in the Caribbean
- State of the art fitness centre - including classes
- Luxury secluded spa offering the latest treatments
- Club house including restaurant, bar and lounge and kids club
- 470 acre development set on one of the highest points of the island
- Offers world class polo matches, beautiful club house with bar & other facilities
Coming Soon: Tennis, Gym, Spa, Restaurant, Kids Club, Beach Access / Club.
Opening this December: Temporary Golf Clubhouse & 18 Holes of Golf & Driving Range.
Available Now: 9 Holes of Golf. Horseback Riding & Polo Lessons, 24 Hour Security, Concierge Service, Communal Swimming Pool.
Amenities:Golf available, Golf course
- Apes Hill Golf course: an 18 hole par, 72 championship golf course featuring undulating pastures, coral stone and of course superb golf holes! Internationally recognized as one of the world’s best golf courses and for being environmentally conscious.
- Apes Hill Polo Field: indulge in the excitement of the game at one of the finest Polo fields in the West Indies!
- Apes Hill Clubhouse: where Polo lovers can gather and grab something to eat as well as shop around.