- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: No
Apes Hill has a richly diverse landscape of rolling meadows, dense forest and coral stone quarries, creating a dramatic setting for the community’s homes. Lot H30 is one of the 36 exclusive lots of land at ‘Holders Meadow’. Nearly every lot is bordered by a unique fairway offering views of the pond or quarry.
Apes Hill Club, an upscale golf and residential community in Barbados that is setting a new standard of excellence in the Caribbean, has a richly diverse landscape comprising rolling meadows, dense forests and coral stone quarries, creating a dramatic setting for the community’s luxurious homes. The 470-acre parcel, situated at one of the island’s high points, has been divided into eight neighbourhoods, with each neighbourhood named after a 17th-century plantation.
The community’s entrance, road layouts, lot configurations and landscaping are designed to blend with the site’s ecology. Due to the exceptional natural beauty of the former plantation, two-thirds of the club’s acreage will remain as open space.
Situated in the center of Apes Hill Club at one of the highest points on the island, access to Holders Meadow is via a gentle country estate road that cuts through a dramatic, centuries-old coral stone gully and leads into a tropical park in the middle of the neighbourhood. All 36 lots have golf, sea or park views; several of the lots look west to the Caribbean Sea or east to the Atlantic Ocean.
Holders Meadow is flanked on all sides by five holes (No: 2, 3, 15, 16 and 17) on the Apes Hill golf course. In addition to vista portals to both coastlines, nearly every lot is bordered by a fairway. The golf holes themselves are as varied and unique as the site, starting with the massive par-five 15th, which offers players a spectacular ocean view and tumbles downhill to a lovely green guarded by a natural pond. The par-three 16th, set within a coral stone quarry, is one of the signature holes at Apes Hill Club.
- Golf and country club memberships
- One of the finest polo centers in the Caribbean
- State of the art fitness centre - including classes
- Luxury secluded spa offering the latest treatments
- Club house including restaurant, bar and lounge and kids club
- 470 acre development set on one of the highest points of the island
- Offers world class polo matches, beautiful club house with bar and other facilities
Coming Soon: Tennis, Gym, Spa, Restaurant, Kids Club, Beach Access / Club.
Opening this December: Temporary Golf Clubhouse & 18 Holes of Golf & Driving Range.
Available Now: 9 Holes of Golf. Horseback Riding & Polo Lessons, 24 Hour Security, Concierge Service, Communal Swimming Pool.
- Apes Hill Golf course: an 18 hole par, 72 championship golf course featuring undulating pastures, coral stone and of course superb golf holes! Internationally recognized as one of the world’s best golf courses and for being environmentally conscious.
- Apes Hill Polo Field: indulge in the excitement of the game at one of the finest Polo fields in the West Indies!
- Apes Hill Clubhouse: where Polo lovers can gather and grab something to eat as well as shop around.