- Status: Rented
- Plot Size: 5566 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: No
Turtle Reef is a beautiful beachfront villa located just north of the popular Mullins Beach. Its name speaks to the reef situated in front of the villa, where turtles are often spotted. The house offers comfortable island living space with three en suite bedrooms, an office and a living room leading onto a wide covered terrace with incredible sea views.
Turtle Reef is a beautiful beachfront villa located just north of the popular Mullins Beach. Its name speaks to the reef situated in front of the villa, where turtles are often spotted. With 2,000 sq ft of interior space, the house offers comfortable living space with three en suite bedrooms, an office and a living room leading onto a wide covered terrace with incredible sea views. Wooden floors and high ceilings compliment the airy layout.
The villa is just a couple minutes' drive from Speightstown, providing a range of amenities including banks, supermarkets and restaurants. Safe, enjoyable swimming is accessible on either side of the reef.
- Sun deck
- Luxury finishes
- Close to all amenities
- Ideal for entertaining
- Nearby to Mullins Bay
- Close to Speightstown
- 10 minutes drive to Holetown
- 3 spacious en suite bedrooms
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Beach front, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, DVD / Video, IPOD Docking Station, Luxury Finishes, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Safe, Sun deck, Sun loungers, TV, Water front, Wireless broadband connection
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||-||-||0 x 0|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Plot Plans
- The Shell Gallery: the largest sea shell shop in the Caribbean with rare and exotic sea shells perfect for decorating or as a gift.
- Gibbs Beach: serene with very few people and little activity, also providing shade and safe swimming.
- Mullins Beach: popular beach with access to beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Mullins Restaurant and Bar: eclectic mix of Caribbean, seafood and internationally inspired cuisine on an open deck situated on a sandy beach looking onto the azure waters of Barbados.