- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Merlin Bay is a delightful Mediterranean-style beachfront development located within the exclusive area of The Garden, St. James. Firefly is one of just eight townhouses surrounding a lagoon-style swimming pool, and offers lovely views of the aquamarine waters of the Caribbean Sea. The beach is just a few steps away from the townhouses' private sun terrace, complimented by a plunge pool and BBQ.
Firefly is a delightful Mediterranean-style townhouse located within the Merlin Bay Complex on the West Coast of Barbados. One of eight townhouses surrounding a lagoon-style swimming pool, and offers lovely views of the aquamarine waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Its split-level floor plan features an en suite bedroom, kitchen, dining room and sunken living room on the ground floor, as well as an open-air terrace with private plunge pool. The master suite, with intimate balcony and en suite bathroom, as well as an additional guest bedroom are located on the first floor of the townhouse.
Set amid lush tropical gardens designed to offer a high degree of privacy, Merlin Bay has a private stairway providing direct access to a stunning beach below, ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
- Mature gardens
- Private plunge pool
- Romantic dining terrace
- Prime beachfront location
- Communal swimming pool
- Private & secluded location
- Lovely views of Caribbean Sea
- Close to amenities on West Coast
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach chairs, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Communal swimming pool, Established gardens, Family location, Patio, Plunge Pool, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, TV, Walking distance to beach, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 350|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 680|
|12/20/2017 - 01/10/2018||Rate only applicable if booked between Aug 01st to Sept 14th, 2017 and paid in full. Stay must be between December 20th, 2017 to January 10th, 2018 only.||3||US$ 700|
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - second floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - second floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - ground floor||-||1||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Plot Plans
- Groots Bar: a very relaxed fun bar with a mixture of English and Caribbean food at reasonable prices.
- Folkstone Marine Park: experienced scuba divers and snorkelers alike will definitely enjoy the reefs and turtles Folkstone provides. Tennis courts can be found on this ideal picnic venue.
- Colony Club: this exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and seafood menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights, perfect for the entire family. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Lonestar Restaurant: a combination of European, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine in a fantastic setting.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurants. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Coral Reef: this classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa setting in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arranged, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine, while enjoying live entertainment during winter.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers Beach is an elegant and spacious beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Ju Ju Restaurant: Ju Ju’s Beach Bar makes the great grilled fish and the best homemade fries in Barbados! You can rent umbrellas and loungers from this little beach-side rum shop and spend the entire day kicking back and relaxing.
- Ramshackle: a quaint bar serving Bajan delicacies and is ideal for great drinks and friends. Reduced prices are available after sunset.