- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 10230 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 3050 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
This elegant, well-maintained 4 bedroom home has been tastefully decorated with coral stone and natural wood finishes. Featuring an open plan layout, high vaulted ceilings, spacious pool deck and terrace offering spectacular resort views, the villa is within close proximity to beaches, boutique shopping and fine dining on the West Coast.
This elegant, well-maintained 4 bedroom home has been tastefully finished in coral and natural woods, and is complemented by an open plan layout and high vaulted ceilings, giving the property a light and airy atmosphere.
The pool deck and terrace offer the finest in outdoor living and entertaining, with spectacular views of the Royal Westmoreland Estate. This desirable location will also position guests and residents within close proximity to alluring beaches, boutique shopping, fine dining restaurants and all amenities along the West Coast and nearby Holetown.
- Fully Gated
- Golf available
- Swimming Pool
- Al Fresco dining
- Coral stone accents
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- Panaromic views from pool deck
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Hair dryer, High ceilings, House keepers quarters, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Onsite Rum Shop, Owner's storage / lock up, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sun loungers, Telephone, Towels included, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||4||US$ 450|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||4||US$ 800|
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath/Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||-||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath Only||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath/Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.