- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
A modern 3 bedroom villa located in the Royal Westmoreland Resort.
This modern 3 bed villa is located in the small community of Cassia Heights; just a stroll away from the Club House in the world acclaimed Royal Westmoreland. It offers a split level interior with living area and one bedroom on the ground floor, the master suite covers the entire upper level of the villa and features a private terrace.
Cassia 24 offers an outdoor deck, perfect for sun lounging, outdoor breakfast, quiet evening entertaining or a stimulating dip in the plunge pool. All bedrooms are air conditioned with en-suite bathrooms. The 3rd bedroom is situated in a cottage just off of the main house.
The new owner will have access, subject to membership, to the resort facilities which include; flood lit tennis courts, gym and communal pool. The beach access is now at the popular Mullins Beach where beach chairs and umbrellas are provided.
- Tennis Courts
- 24 hr security
- State of the art Gym
- World Class Golf Resort
- Floor to ceiling french doors
- Communal Swimming Pool
- Private Beach Access at Mullins Bay
- 5 minute drive from Holetown and all ammenities
Amenities:Beach club, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Family location, Fully gated, Golf available, Golf course view, Onsite Rum Shop, Plunge Pool, Pro shop, Security Safe, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 350|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 700|
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - first floor||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3- Cottage||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.