- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 8325 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 4000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: No
A recently renovated beach house offers delightful beach front living situated right on Mullins Beach. Well established gardens and a wooden sundeck are just a taste of this property. The beach is prime advantage offering safe swimming and endless tranquil beauty.
This delightful newly renovated 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom, beach house is situated directly on Mullins Beach and offers endless views of tranquil beauty.
Adjacent to the terrace is a well established garden and a large wooden sundeck for chaise lounges.
The spacious sitting room flows out onto the large, covered terrace, for cool dining with views out to sea, with the beach only a few feet away. There are steps to access Mullins Beach.
- Great location
- Amenities close by
- Nice private location
- Beach front property
- Excellent rental history
- 2 self contained separate villas
- Stay in main house and rent cottage
- Close to Mullins beach bar & restaurant
Amenities:Beach bar close by, Beach front, Breezy location, Covered terrace, Established gardens, Family location, Luxury Finishes, Private beach access, Private location, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Safe
- Mullins Beach Bar & Restaurant
- Shell Gallery
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.