- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 9362 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 6500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Jacuzzi - outdoor
The Beach Hut is an elegant holiday home located on the West Coast of Barbados. Taking full advantage of the breathtaking sea views afforded by its elevated beachfront location, the split-level villa offers 6,500 sq. ft. of breezy living space, including six en suite bedrooms.
The Beach Hut is an elegant holiday home located on the West Coast of Barbados. Occupied just four or five weeks a year since its completion in 2002, the house is in impeccable condition. Taking full advantage of the breathtaking sea views afforded by its elevated beachfront location, the split-level villa offers 6,500 sq. ft. of breezy living space, including six en suite bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms have walk-in closets and all bathrooms are beautifully finished with marble floors and tiling. The house is fully air-conditioned.
A private stairway leads from the pool deck to an unspoiled beach below, where the irresistible waters of the Caribbean Sea gently lap the shoreline; The nearby coral reef provides excellent snorkeling.
The property is fully enclosed and surrounded by lush tropical plants to ensure privacy; electric gates and a double-car garage with electric doors provide further security.
The Beach Hut’s location provides easy access to excellent shopping and other amenities. The Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland golf courses, as well as some of the Island’s finest restaurants, are within a 15-minute drive.
- Gated villa
- Beach front
- Great views
- Jacuzzi pool
- Private location
- Swimming pool
- Close to Holetown
- Ian Morrison design
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach front, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in living room, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, Electric gates, Established gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Garage, Gated, Gated entrance, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Panoramic views, Private beach access, Private location, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Swimming Pool, Water front
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.