- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 2700 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
This beautiful 3 bedroom home, featuring approximately 2,700 square feet of space is designed for private secluded living, made up with one master suite and 2 en suite bedrooms.
This beautiful 3 bedroom home, featuring approximately 2,700 square feet of space is designed for private secluded living, made up with one master suite and 2 en-suite bedrooms. The ocean views have been maximized with the design boasting sea views from the kitchen, living area, two terraces and both the master and second bedrooms. The property also comes with a fully equipped kitchen and laundry area with large living spaces and terraces with a private spa pool.
Homeowners and guests also have access to a range of facilities at the magnificent Port Ferdinand Luxury Marina and Residences. Water-taxi service is provided between the UNNA resort properties, as well as transport to the historic Speightstown and other restaurants and beaches along the famed West Coast.
- Beach club
- Water sports
- Communal pool
- Alfresco dining
- Covered terrace
- Tropical gardens
- 24 hour security
- Gym & Restaurant
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, Beach Access, Breezy location, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Furnished, Gated entrance, Gym, Patio, Private location, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Spa, Washing Machine, Water front
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.