- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 30183 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: No
This residential land is located within a luxury villa community which also boasts a polo club. The Apes Hill Golf Club is a few steps away and shopping in Holetown is a short drive away.
This residential land is located within a luxury villa community which also boasts a polo club. The Apes Hill Golf Club is a few steps away and shopping in Holetown is a short drive away, making this expansive lot an ideal place to call home.
Apes Hill Club will offer both golf and country club memberships. For Apes Hill residents, a country club membership will be included with the purchase of their home. Residents will also be offered the availability of a Resident Golf Membership. A limited number of Non-Resident Golf Memberships will be offered on an invitational basis.
The Club House
Set high on a hill overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the clubhouse will serve as a comfortable gathering place for all members of the Apes Hill Club family. Inspired by traditional Bajan architecture, the clubhouse will offer both formal and informal dining, a lounge and bar and generous-sized locker rooms. A special area designed for children will be fully staffed and equipped with active programming for the younger set.
Fitness and Tennis
Apes Hill Club will offer the latest in state-of-the-art fitness equipment and training for all levels. Enjoy aerobics, yoga and pilates to feel great and stay in shape. The tennis center will accommodate players with a wide selection of courts. Day lockers will be available with whirlpool, sauna and steam room, to soothe sore and tired muscles.
Away from the other amenities of Apes Hill will be a quiet, secluded spa available to members only. Relax and rejuvenate in the club's full-service, luxurious day spa. Experience expert massage therapy, skin-care treatments and other innovative and indulgent spa services. Steam, sauna and individual therapy rooms and treatments will leave you feeling fabulous.
A major element of the Apes Hill community is the magnificent Waterhall Polo Center, one of the finest of its kind in the West Indies. In addition to giving residents the opportunity to observe world-class, international polo matches, on a splendid field with a back drop of the Caribbean Sea. Members can also benefit from excellent coaching in this exciting 'Sport of Kings.' Or simply enjoy the club's excellent riding facilities.
- Large piece of land
- Near amenities of Holetown
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Breezy location, Club House, Established gardens, Family location, Golf available, Golf buggies available, Golf course, Gym, Restaurant on site, Spa, Tennis Court
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Site Plans
- Apes Hill Golf course: an 18 hole par, 72 championship golf course featuring undulating pastures, coral stone and of course superb golf holes! Internationally recognized as one of the world’s best golf courses and for being environmentally conscious.
- Apes Hill Polo Field: indulge in the excitement of the game at one of the finest Polo fields in the West Indies!
- Apes Hill Clubhouse: where Polo lovers can gather and grab something to eat as well as shop around.
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.