- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 2500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
Forest Hills 2, is an elegant villa, located within the Forest Hills community of Royal Westmoreland and is comfortably furnished and well maintained.
Forest Hills 2, is an elegant villa, located within the Forest Hills community of Royal Westmoreland and is comfortably furnished and well maintained. The villa features 2 bedrooms downstairs each leading on to a verandah overlooking a manicured lawn and great views across Royal Westmoreland to the sea. Upstairs comprises a large bright and airy room with open plan kitchen, dining room and sitting room leading onto a partly covered verandah. Outside there is a fully contained guest cottage with one bedroom and ensuite bathroom. There is a large swimming pool in the grounds of the Forest Hills enclave of villas for use by its residents, in addition to the main swimming pool at the clubhouse. Resort amenities include a world-class 18-hole championship golf course, tennis courts, clubhouse, cafe and Rum Shak restaurant and bar, beach facility with private member's lounge at Mullins Beach, a 10 minute drive away.
- Sea Views
- Ceiling Fans
- High Ceilings
- Excellent Light
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, Bar, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Furnished, Golf course, Gym, Private location, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Spa, Tennis Court
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.