- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 3320 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Plunge Pool
Set on the beautiful West Coast of Barbados, number six Pavilion Grove is situated within a small gated community near to the beaches of Glitter Bay Apartments and The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel.
Set on the beautiful West Coast of Barbados, number six Pavilion Grove is situated within a small gated community near to the beaches of Glitter Bay Apartments and The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel. The Villa features two levels, 4 beautifully furnished en suite bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. The interior living areas are spacious and fully air-conditioned.
Outdoor spaces feature a tiled upper deck off the master suite, a wooden sun deck area that incorporates a 12′ x 15′ private plunge pool and a covered veranda to the front which is ideal for an early morning breakfast leading out to the lawns.
A short 5 minute walk will afford you the luxury of the following amenities; local restaurants and the beautiful beach of Alleynes Bay. Along the beach area there are some good local beach bars well worth a visit! The area is home to outstanding natural beauty and although a car isn’t essential we do recommend that you hire one, if only for a few days to visit some other spectacular areas of the island.
- Good rental investment
- Close to amenities on the West Coast
- Two wooden sundeck terraces – one with a private pool
- Near to the beaches of Glitter Bay & Fairmont Royal Pavilion
- Two storey villa with an upper sundeck off of the master suite perfect for sunbathing
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms en suite, Breezy location, Close to beach, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Furnished, Gated, Luxury Finishes, Patio, Private location, Restaurants close by
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.