- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1184 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Lantana 44 is a modern open-plan apartment in the wonderful Lantana Resort.
Lantana 44 is a modern open-plan apartment in the wonderful Lantana Resort. This beautiful apartment is located on the 3rd of the second block overlooking the tranquil communal pool. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom and access to the large terrace.
The two guest bedrooms share a bathroom that can also be used as a powder room when entertaining. The open plan living areas of the unit include a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area and living area looking out on to the private terrace ideal for dining al fresco or watching the extraordinary West Coast sunsets that Barbados enjoys.
Lantana Resort enjoys a central location between the two historic towns Speightstown and Holetown while being situated a few minutes walking distance from the popular Alleyne's Bay. All West Coast amenities are in close proximity such as tennis, golf, polo, banks, supermarkets, shopping centers and restaurants.
- Near beach
- Near tennis
- Ceiling fans
- Near Holetown
- Outdoor dining
- Near Golf Course
- Near Watersports
- Near Speightstown
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
Amenities:Air conditioning, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal swimming pool, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Terrace
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.