- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 2071 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Plunge Pool
Ocean View is situated on a low sea cliff with steps leading down to a beautiful secluded beach, Ocean View lives up to its name and enjoys fabulous views of the ocean.
One of eight exclusive townhouses located at Merlin Bay, St. James, surrounding a central swimming pool and sun deck. Situated on a low sea cliff with steps leading down to a beautiful secluded beach, Ocean View lives up to its name and enjoys fabulous views of the ocean. This 3 bedroom split-level townhouse features 1 bedroom suite on the ground floor which opens on to the plunge pool terrace, while 2 further bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are located on the upper level, both with private terraces. The ground floor also offers a well-equipped kitchen, an air-conditioned dining room and a sunken living room that leads out to the pool terrace.
- Sea Views
- Burglar Bars
- Washing Machine
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Dishwasher, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Patio, Plunge Pool, Restaurants close by, Sea Views
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.