- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 3500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Port St. Charles 102 has an exceptional location on the north beach at the well known Port St. Charles residential marina in St. Peter. This four bedroom villa has wonderful beach and ocean views.
Port St. Charles 102 has an exceptional location on the north beach at the well known Port St. Charles residential marina in St. Peter. This 4 bedroom villa has wonderful beach and ocean views. 102 was totally refurbished and upgraded in 2014, a custom Miele kitchen was installed along with the addition of 2 bathrooms and a bedroom. Interiors by one of the island's top decorators add to the elegance of this tri-level home. There is a spacious covered dining terrace that opens to an uncovered terrace, private plunge pool and from here a few steps lead to the beautiful sandy beach. There are 2 ensuite bedrooms on the first floor and the the master and another bedroom, both also ensuite on the second floor. All the bedrooms have wonderful views, either of the beach and ocean on the west, or the lagoon and yachts on the east. A 50 ft boat berth and two parking spaces are also included.
Port St. Charles is a gated community with 24-hour security and owners enjoy the on-site amenities including the water taxi, access to two beaches, the Yacht Club Restaurant and Bar, tennis courts, gym, two swimming pools, a hair salon and an onsite police and customs office as an official port of entry to Barbados.
- Plunge Pool
- Full Kitchen
- Ceiling Fans
- Private Dock
- Luxury Home
- Tennis Court
- Beauty Salon
- Pool side bar
- Fitness Center
- Communal Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Restaurant on site
- Bathrooms en-suite
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, Bar, Beach Access, Breezy location, Cafe, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Established gardens, Family location, Patio, Plunge Pool, Private location, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Spa
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.