- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 1500 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 7500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: No
An attractively furnished and well-equipped 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home located within the Sunset Crest community in Holetown, St James.
An attractively furnished and well-equipped 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home located within the Sunset Crest community in Holetown, St James. Conveniently located close to the beach, banks, restaurants, shops, supermarket and the new Limegrove Lifestyle Centre. This home has an easy open plan layout and attractive interiors. There are ceiling fans throughout the house and all three bedrooms are air-conditioned, The L-shaped covered verandah is spacious and connects the living room, kitchen, front entrance as well as connecting to the garage and back garden. There is an open plan living room, dining room and updated kitchen with sit up breakfast bar. The spacious and enclosed garage is also used for storage and it is where the laundry room with wash/dryer is located. The windows are screened and framed with security grills as well. The gardens are well landscaped, and the fully enclosed back garden has mature fruit trees. Sunset Crest home owners and guests have access to the Sunset Crest private Beach Club and swimming pool (about a 15-minute walk away) in Holetown where there is direct access to the beautiful west coast beach. Adjacent to the Beach Club is the well known Beach House restaurant and The Drift cocktail lounge.
- Beach nearby
- Watersports nearby
- Golf Course nearby
- Tennis Court nearby
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
Amenities:Air conditioning, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Established gardens, Family location, Gated, Restaurants close by, Washer/Dryer
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.