- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 32670 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 6500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
Ixora is a 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath luxury villa situated within the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf Estate, approximately 5 minutes from the beaches on the Platinum West Coast of Barbados.
Ixora is a luxury villa situated within the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf Estate, approximately 5 minutes from the beaches on the Platinum West Coast of Barbados. Royal Westmoreland features on site dining, a large communal pool and Tennis courts. The villa is spread over 6,500 sq. ft. and is set in 3/4 of an acre of landscaped gardens with direct access to the golf course. Large sunbathing terraces surround the private pool and boast beautiful glimpses of the Caribbean Sea. Ixora has recently benefited from extensive renovations throughout, the addition of a new wing, a large fully-equipped kitchen, and additional spacious covered terraces - essential for the enjoyment of Caribbean-style outdoor living and dining! Ixora is also a high income producer suitable for the owner that wants to rent short-term or while they are not in house.
All bedrooms have en suite facilities, ceiling fans and air-conditioning. There are also ceiling fans throughout the rest of the property. In addition to the outdoor living terraces there is a large indoor sitting room and an office, which can also be used as a fifth bedroom. The villa is a short drive from Mullins Beach and its famed facilities as well as from Holetown, where there are excellent amenities such as restaurants, boutiques, banks and supermarkets. Royal Westmoreland Golf Course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jnr. and was recently placed 31st in the Top 100 golf courses outside the US by Golf Digest. The course is a challenging par 72 with views of the Caribbean Sea from almost every hole.
- Stunning views
- Modern kitchen
- Bright interior
- High income producer
- Large sun deck & pool
- Spacious outdoor terrace
- Air-Conditioned bedrooms
- Prestigious gated community
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Breezy location, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Dining Gazebo, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Furnished, Golf course view, High ceilings, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Private location, Sun terrace, Terrace
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.