- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
The developers have partnered with an experienced Caribbean property developer. The development delivers apartments opposite the prestigious Mullins Beach with five star facilities/amenities and luxury finishes throughout. The apartments were priced from US$249,000 and they represent fantastic value for money and will provide an excellent rental return upon completion. Construction of this Boutique Luxury Residence is due to be completed Feb/Mar 2017.
Mullins Grove, twelve luxury apartments, starting at $249,000 and offering apartments opposite the iconic Mullins Beach with luxury facilities, amenities and finishes throughout. Construction of this Boutique Luxury Residence is due to be completed Feb/Mar 2017.
Mullins Grove occupies a prime West Coast location in the very prestigious and sought after Mullins, St. Peter area which is known for its high quality and high value properties. The location is absolutely prime for future capital growth and strong rental returns.
Within easy walking distance of the iconic Gibbs & Mullins Beaches and the very popular Mullins Beach Bar & Restaurant, this is a perfect location for those who like to spend days lazing away on the beach. For those that like to get out and see the wonders of the island there is access to Indulgence Spa & Gym, three internationally acclaimed golf courses, fantastic shopping and numerous restaurants nearby.
- Completion Feb/Mar 2017
- Above average rental returns
- US$5,000 Reservation Deposit
- Reputable and proven developer
- Large swimming pool, deck & organic garden
- 200 yards from Mullins Beach, Indulgence Spa & Gym
Amenities:Air conditioning, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Breezy location, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Established gardens, Family location, Guest cottage, Sea Views
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Block A ground floor plan
- Block B ground floor plan
- Block A
- Block B 1 bedroom
- Block B 2 bedroom
- Block B 3 bedroom
- The Shell Gallery: the largest sea shell shop in the Caribbean with rare and exotic sea shells perfect for decorating or as a gift.
- Gibbs Beach: serene with very few people and little activity, also providing shade and safe swimming.
- Mullins Beach: popular beach with access to beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Mullins Restaurant and Bar: eclectic mix of Caribbean, seafood and internationally inspired cuisine on an open deck situated on a sandy beach looking onto the azure waters of Barbados.