- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 26323 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 4285 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
Muscovado, located within the exclusive Sugar Hill Resort, elegantly redefines island living at its finest. The colonial style two-storey villa, approached by a sweeping driveway, is surrounded by mature, verdant gardens featuring an array of palms and other tropical foliage.
This beautiful two-storey colonial style villa for sale in Barbados’ acclaimed Sugar Hill Resort community is approached by an impressive, sweeping driveway which is flanked by lush, mature gardens, and is a hint of the luxury to be found within. Upon entry, this expansive and immaculately kept home delivers on that promise, with its alluring high quality finishes which include porcelain tiling, coral render and granite bathroom countertops throughout. Muscovado comprises a main villa of 3,650 sq. ft. as well as a separate guest cottage of 635 sq. ft. on approximately 26,323 sq. ft. of land.
Wide archways and coral rendered columns create a feeling of grandeur and open spaciousness in the living room, which also features tray ceilings and leads into the formal dining area. From the living room, French doors open graciously to a covered terrace with casual seating and al fresco dining areas – a fabulous outdoor setting for entertaining. A pool finished in mosaic tile and lined with chaise lounge chairs is the highlight of the garden space; enjoy an early morning swim or cooling afternoon dip at your leisure. Also on this level, the generously proportioned kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances.
Additionally, the ground floor features one of the main villa’s two guest bedrooms; it has an en suite bathroom and private garden patio. The first floor of the villa features the second en suite guest bedroom with a private terrace overlooking the gardens and out to sea, as well as the master suite. This generously proportioned retreat features a stunning four-poster king-sized bed, study and private covered terrace with sea views. The master bath is beautifully finished, and includes a shower, granite counter tops and a large walk-in closet with ample cupboard and storage space. The guest cottage offers a cosy living room, self-contained kitchen and separate en suite bedroom opening on to a private patio.
The Sugar Hill Resort provides an array of on-site amenities including floodlit tennis courts, fitness centre, clubhouse and restaurant, and is protected by 24-hour security. Just 3.8Km from Holetown, this gated community is less than 10 minutes from the West Coast’s stunning beaches, top notch golf courses, fine and casual dining, high end shopping, and everyday amenities.
- Near beach
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming pool
- Communal pool
- Near Golf Course
- Near Water Sports
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Beach club, Breezy location, Club House, Communal facilities, Established gardens, Family location, Gym, Private location, Restaurant on site, Swimming pool - Infinity edge, Tennis Court, Walking distance to beach
- Tennis courts (on site): Championship Tennis facilities provide residents and guest the very best environment for tuition, practice and competitive play. All ages are welcome to take park in tennis programmes designed by British Davis Cup star, David Lloyd.
- The Clubhouse with pool (on site): The club house has been designed to make the most of the tropical breezes and the amazing ocean views. The reception staff are on hand to welcome you and provide assistance. You can stroll onto the covered terrace, enjoy the view or take a dip in the expansive 2,000 sq ft pool.
- Nico’s Two Restaurant (on site): The open air setting of Sugar Hill’s exclusive restaurant offers an elegant setting. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and cooks up delicious delicacies.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: Endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurant. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.