- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 6200 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Smugglers Cove 6, is a luxury 4 bedroom, beach front apartment. It is ideally positioned, this luxury development will afford guests effortless walks to what is arguably the best beach in Barbados.
This beautiful villa in Paynes Bay is just steps from the beach; it boasts breathtaking panoramic views, 24-hour building security and is in close proximity to great amenities. Featuring an exceptionally large covered terrace showing off uninterrupted sea views so you can relax in privacy.
This classically styled apartment features Caribbean flare and architecture with coral stone rendered walls; four large air-conditioned bedrooms; all bedrooms include a private en-suite bathroom with a shower, and three of the rooms also feature a bath.
You are just steps away from Sandy Lane, one of the top beaches in Barbados, where you can enjoy lounging on the sand, swimming and the beach bar. Caribbean and international restaurants are minutes away and avid golfers will love playing on the nearby Royal Westmoreland or Sandy Lane courses.
- Private plunge pool & communal pool
- High vaulted ceilings, grand doorways
- High quality throughout - marble floors
- Direct beach access with safe swimming
- Close to fine dining restaurants along beach
- Staff includes - Housekeeper, Maids, Cook etc..
Amenities:All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach chairs, Beach front, Beach umbrellas, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Furnished, Garden view, Gated entrance, Ice maker, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Sea Views, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, Wireless broadband connection
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.