- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1020 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Port St Charles, surrounding the turquoise lagoon and stretching along the white sandy beaches, has been completed for the past 6 years and has developed into a premier residential marina community. The fantastic lifestyle at Port St Charles combined with the beautifully designed private homes with your boat just outside your home allows for you to have complete confidence in making a decision to purchase your dream holiday home in Barbados.
This spacious apartment is located on the middle floor with beautiful views of the tranquil lagoon and the ocean. Inside, cool tropical furnishings create an atmosphere of informal luxury, where peace and comfort envelopes you. The living room, with its heavenly view of the aquamarine water, leads on to the terrace, which provides a delightful area for outdoor dining just steps away from the water's edge.
The well-appointed kitchen is designed for easy living and casual meals, with an open counter area, which provides a bar or serving area and looks over the terrace to an unparalleled view of the lagoon.
The spacious bedroom is beautifully decorated, with a large bathroom tiled in marble. Residents enjoy the choice of air-conditioning, ceiling fans or the cooling trade winds.
Laundry facilities are quietly tucked away for use when needed. This charming apartment combines intimacy and comfort with all the amenities of the luxury resort.
- Lagoon front
- Spacious living
- Air - conditioned unit
- Lagoon and sea views
- Ideal for the perfect vacation
Amenities:Air conditioning, Bar, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Gym, Patio, Private location, Restaurant on site, Sea Views
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.