- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1020 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Port St Charles, surrounding the turquoise lagoon and stretching along the white sandy beaches, has been completed for the past 6 years and has developed into a premier residential marina community. The fantastic lifestyle at Port St Charles combined with the beautifully designed private homes with your boat just outside your home allows for you to have complete confidence in making a decision to purchase your dream holiday home in Barbados.
With the distinct advantage of both Lagoon and sea views this delightful second floor apartment has the versatility of being adaptable and capable of accommodating and sleeping four or more persons. The current owners have installed electric automatic shutters which can completely enclose the spacious double sized balcony into a bed sitting room. The view from this apartment is simply stunning especially as sunset approaches. The present owner is returning to the UK and is amenable to leaving the property fully equipped with all fixtures and fittings included, which not only amounts to a full range of modern and rattan furniture in the lounge but range of bedroom fitments. The kitchen is equipped with two fridges with freezer compartments recently installed new whirlpool washer and tumble drier together with full range of electric appliances, crockery, cutlery and glass ware. Flat screen TV’s, desk top computer and printer, scanner fax and copy console.Net phone and magic jack also installed giving a facility of inexpensive call charges abroad. Not only is this apartment an ideal getaway holiday retreat but a complete home for those seeking long term occupation be it over the European winter or all year round. The double balcony room extending to circa 24ft incorporates dining area with round glass topped table and four tall back rattan chairs. 2 easy chairs and double sofa bed couch, tables and lamps.
The en-suite bathroom has separate access from entrance hall where the fully stocked linen cupboard is located.
- Endless Sunsets
- Home away from home
- Stunning Lagoon and seaviews
- Capable of sleeping approximately 4 adults
Amenities:All bedrooms en suite, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Flat screen TV, Gym, Private location, Restaurant on site, Sea Views, Terrace
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.