- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1180 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Jacuzzi - outdoor
Situated within the beachfront development of Schooner Bay, on the southern fringes of the historic town of Speightstown, this elegant, open plan, two-story apartment residence provides approximately 1,100 sq. ft. of living space and features quality finishes throughout.
Situated within the beachfront development of Schooner Bay, on the southern fringes of the historic town of Speightstown, this elegant, open plan, two-story apartment residence provides approximately 1,100 sq. ft. of living space and features quality finishes throughout. The ground floor accommodates the living/dining room, powder room, a well-equipped Italian kitchen and a patio, while the upper level offers one bedroom suite. The development affords 24 hour security, an on site gym, a very large free form swimming pool with separate Jacuzzi and a poolside gazebo, set amidst the lush tropical gardens just feet from the water's edge.
- Golf course (nearby)
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Established gardens, Gated, Gym, Patio
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.