- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Old Trees, where casual island elegance blends perfectly with the sophisticated comforts of home, is just steps away from the pristine white sands and tranquil blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. ‘The Bolt Hole’ is an exceptional beachfront apartment with three en suite bedrooms and a large covered terrace with plunge pool.
Welcome to Old Trees, where casual island elegance blends perfectly with the sophisticated comforts of home. Situated on the West Coast of Barbados, these stylish beachfront apartments are just steps away from the pristine white sands and tranquil blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. This breathtaking location, combined with near-perfect weather and cooling trade wind breezes, has made Old Trees one of the most desired holiday properties in Barbados.
At Old Trees, comfort, space and privacy reign supreme. ‘The Bolt Hole’ is an exceptional beachfront apartment with three en suite bedrooms and an additional guest powder room. The master bath has twin sinks, Jacuzzi bath and large outdoor shower with curved glass wall.
The open plan layout includes a fully equipped kitchen and spacious living and dining areas. Built to a high standard, finishes include large marble slab floors, high pickled tray ceilings, spotlights, coral mouldings and arched doorways. The large covered terrace has a private plunge pool, al fresco dining and sun loungers - relax with a sundowner in hand as you take in the views of an exquisite Caribbean sunset. The overall generous proportions help establish The Jewel as a must-see for anyone looking for an elegant beachfront apartment in central St. James.
The grounds lead directly on to the golden sands of Paynes Bay Beach, where sun chairs & umbrellas, safe swimming and water sports await. The beach is a famous for swimming with turtles, and is also just a short stroll from The Sandy Lane Hotel & Beach, just one bay over to the north.
Guests have access to the property's free-form swimming pool, lush tropical gardens and impeccable Paynes Bay Beach, located just beyond Old Trees’ gardens, complete with sun loungers, umbrellas and enviable beach butler service. The beach is famous for swimming with turtles, and is also just a short stroll from The Sandy Lane Hotel & Beach, just one bay over to the north.
Old Trees is fully managed and maintained and includes a successful rental history as well as 24 hr. security. The development recently underwent a full maintenance and upgrade program including the repair or replacement of all exterior walls, woodwork and coral moulding, as well as a complete exterior repaint. Work also included a new pool terrace, new landscaping, garden lighting, irrigation and drainage, as well as a new security hut.
Minutes away from the West Coast’s best dining, nightlife and shopping; Old Trees is ideally located for a truly memorable holiday or living experience.
- Fine luxury finishes
- Sun chairs & umbrellas
- Communal pool & gardens
- Fully staffed & 24hr security
- Great unobstructed sea views
- Close to fine dining & Holetown
- Wide covered terrace & plunge pool
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach front, Beach umbrellas, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Communal swimming pool, Electric gates, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Furnished, Gated entrance, Includes kitchen and laundry appliances, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Plunge Pool, Private beach access, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Security guard, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Walking distance to shops
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.