- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 12000 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 6500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
With 5 bedrooms and 5 ½ bathrooms, Footprints features approximately 6,500 sq. ft. of covered living space, including a 1,300 sq. ft. elevated master suite with uninterrupted views out to the horizon. Footprints will inarguably set the standard for a new breed of sleek, modern yet relaxed island living that will appeal to the current generation of investors looking for that trendy yet relaxed island vibe.
Footprints is a beachfront villa, which represents a striking contemporary style that was conceptualized by local developer Andrew Sandeman and his son, Alex. They have renovated the former holiday home of famed British comedian Bob Monkhouse. The beachfront villa, rebranded ‘Footprints’, has been meticulously redesigned in collaboration with international designer Kelly Hoppen, known for her eclectic, modern approach to livable spaces. With 5 bedrooms and 5 ½ bathrooms, Footprints features approximately 6,500 sq. ft. of covered living space, including a 1,300 sq. ft. elevated master suite with uninterrupted views out to the horizon.
Footprints will inarguably set the standard for a new breed of sleek, modern yet relaxed island living that will appeal to the current generation of investors looking for that trendy yet relaxed island vibe. Set on 12,000 sq. ft. of beachfront land, its striking contemporary style takes full advantage of its prime location on one the island’s most beautiful stretches of white sand; a shimmering infinity-edge pool softly blends with the striking Caribbean Sea beyond, and a meandering path through a radiant tropical garden leads to the beach where you can relax with a cocktail and enjoy the stunning colours of a brilliant evening sunset.
- Luxury Villa
- Platinum coast
- Tropical gardens
- Prime beach front land
- Close to top end restaurants
- Unique, minimalist architecture
- Interiors designed & furnished by Kelly Hoppen
- Spacious 1,300 sq ft. master suite is elevated with amazing views of the Caribbean Sea
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach front, Beach umbrellas, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Concierge Service, Covered terrace, Established gardens, Gazebo, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Includes kitchen and laundry appliances, Infinity edge pool, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, TV, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||5||US$ 3,400|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||5||US$ 4,900|
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - third floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - fourth floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - fourth floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 - third floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - second floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.