- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1920 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Jacuzzi - indoor
Palm Court Barbados is a development of 12 high specification two-storey, spacious townhouses, set in a peaceful cul-de sac, in a quiet area of Prior Park. There are 6 three bedroom townhouses and 6 two bedroom townhouses all having convenient access to the business centres of Warrens and Bridgetown, as well as the south and west coast of the island.
Palm Court Barbados is a development of 12 high specification two-storey, spacious townhouses, set in a peaceful cul-de sac, in a quiet area of Prior Park. There are 6 three bedroom townhouses and 6 two bedroom townhouses all having convenient access to the business centres of Warrens and Bridgetown, as well as the south and west coast of the island. Light, spacious, dual aspect and extremely comfortable with over 1920 sq ft of living space and your own covered terrace dining area and private garden. There is an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area of over 500 sq ft including a luxury modern kitchen area of 20ft by 10ft with granite work surfaces. The outside covered terrace is over 170 sq ft giving a great area for outside living and dining. There is laundry area and also plenty of internal storage with a smaller utility room and a down stairs cloak room. Upstairs the feeling of space and light continues with two large bedrooms being dual aspect and a central third bedroom. The master has an en-suite with walk in shower and the mid bedroom shares the house bathroom with the larger end bedroom. Bedrooms are also air-conditioned for comfortable nights in those humid months and have built in closets.
- Tile floor
- Stand alone
- General view
- Dining room
- Family room
Amenities:Air conditioning, Covered terrace, Garden view, Security Alarm, Terrace
|Unit Name||Type||Status||Price (US$)||Size sq.ft.||Price sq.ft.(US$)||Bed||Bath||Floor||Notes|
|Unit 3||For Sale||437,500||1835||N/A||2||2|
|Unit 4||For Sale||347,500||1835||N/A||2||2|
|Unit 9||For Sale||392,500||1920||N/A||3||3|
|Unit 10||For Sale||392,500||1920||N/A||3||3|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.