- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 18640 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: No
Lot 30 is large lot measuring 18,640 sq ft located in the southwestern end of the Apes Hill Club development.
Apes Hill Club, an upscale golf and residential community in Barbados that is setting a new standard of excellence in the Caribbean, has a richly diverse landscape comprising rolling meadows, dense forests and coral stone quarries, creating a dramatic setting for the community’s luxurious homes. The 470-acre parcel, situated at one of the island’s high points, has been divided into eight neighbourhoods, with each neighbourhood named after a 17th-century plantation.
The community’s entrance, road layouts, lot configurations and landscaping are designed to blend with the site’s ecology. Due to the exceptional natural beauty of the former plantation, two-thirds of the club’s acreage will remain as open space.
Lot 30 is large lot measuring 18,640 sq ft located in the southwestern end of the development.
- 18,640 sq ft South-western plot
- Golf and country club memberships
- One of the finest polo centers in the Caribbean
- State of the art fitness centre - including classes
- Luxury secluded spa offering the latest treatments
- Club house including restaurant, bar and lounge and kids club
- 470 acre development set on one of the highest points of the island
- Offers world class polo matches, beautiful club house with bar and other facilities
Amenities:Breezy location, Golf available, Golf buggies available, Panoramic views, Restaurants close by, Tennis Court
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Plot Plans
- Apes Hill Golf course: an 18 hole par, 72 championship golf course featuring undulating pastures, coral stone and of course superb golf holes! Internationally recognized as one of the world’s best golf courses and for being environmentally conscious.
- Apes Hill Polo Field: indulge in the excitement of the game at one of the finest Polo fields in the West Indies!
- Apes Hill Clubhouse: where Polo lovers can gather and grab something to eat as well as shop around.