- Status: Rented
- Furnishings: Partly Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
This exceptional property located on Sandy Lane Golf course, and at the end of a cul-de-sac, includes the main villa situated on two acres of glorious grounds with swimming pool. Owners will enjoy the benefits of the Sandy Lane Estate including the beach facility and tennis.
This exceptional property includes a 4 bedroom villa with swimming pool and it is situated within 2 acres of glorious grounds.
The property is located at the end of a cul de sac and therefore benefits from being very private and quiet. The property also includes access to the Sandy Lane Beach and all the benefits of the islands most superior Beach Facility.
One feature that sets this property apart from most comparable properties in its price range, is that it is located directly on the Sandy Lane Golf Course but it is also not overlooked by any neighbouring properties.
If privacy, space and tranquility are your priorities when looking to purchase a property in Barbados, then Sandy Lane 35 is an absolute must see.
- Free form swimming pool with deck
- Lots of potential for development to extend
- Large 2 acre plot of lovely landscaped grounds
- Located directly on the Sandy Lane Golf Course
- World class Golf Course and superior Beach facility
- Close to fine dining and 5 minutes drive to Holetown
- Private and quiet location - at the end of a cul de sac
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach cabana on Sandy Lane Beach, Beach chairs, Beach club, Beach umbrellas, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Club House, Covered terrace, Enclosed Gardens, Fully gated, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Golf available, Golf course view, Guest cottage, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Private beach access, Private location, Resort view, Restaurants close by, Swimming Pool, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.