- Status: Rented
- Size (Covered): 3100 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
This expertly furnished luxury apartment is located within this low density beachfront property that includes 24 hr security, concierge and management. The property also includes shared tropical gardens and an inviting swimming pool. Private sunbeds and umbrellas are available on Paynes Bay Beach where an attentive beach service awaits.
Summer US$ 900
Winter US$ 1,400
This expertly furnished 3,100 sq ft ground floor apartment is the only 3 bedroom property for sale in this attractive beach front apartment building.
The apartment benefits from a large covered terrace and dining area and the master bedroom and living and terrace areas spill out onto an exceptional uncovered patio area where one can sit and enjoy the luxury of this special spot on Paynes Bay Beach where swimming pool, manicured tropical gardens and the swept beach, sun beds, umbrellas and beach butler service awaits.
No. 2 Smugglers Cove includes 3 bedrooms all with their own en suite bathrooms and dressing areas as well as ceiling fans and integral air conditioning. The well equipped kitchen includes granite work surfaces and a large double sub zero fridge freezer.
Smugglers Cove includes 24 hr security and management as well as daily house keeping completing what is a great holiday home or 2nd home investment.
Safe in Master bedroom
Communal lap swimming pool
- Enjoy sunset walks along beach
- Enjoy early morning walks on beach
- Designed with outdoor living in mind
- Safe swimming on Paynes Bay beach
- Cold Towel service provided on beach
- Caribbean, contemporary architecture
- Facilities- 24 hr security, communal pool
- Complimentary housekeeping/cook services
- Set for relaxation- I-pod decking; pool chairs
- Complimentary beach chairs available on beach
- Beach bar & restaurants within a short walk along the beach
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach chairs, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Fully gated, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Patio, Private beach access, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Stereo, Sun loungers, Telephone, Terrace, TV, TVs in bedrooms, Walking distance to beach, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 900|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 1,400|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper/cook||6 days per week. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Prepares Breakfast and light Lunch|
|Concierge||Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||Monday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 am. Sunday: 24hrs|
|Communal Butler x 2||Monday - Sunday|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.