- Status: Rented
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Furnished with a Caribbean flair, The Falls Villa No. 1 has an open-plan layout with elegant finishes, located within an exclusive residential development at the epicenter of the Platinum West Coast. The villa has a covered dining terrace, plunge pool and beautifully landscaped gardens. It is ideal for couples or families with children.
Summer US$ 250
Winter US$ 350
The Falls offers an extraordinary opportunity to become part of an exclusive village community right in the heart of the West Coast and adjacent to The Sandy Lane Estate. The development is like no other on the island, bringing together one of a kind townhouses and villas in an enclosed environment, complete with a community clubhouse with swimming pool, sun bathing deck, exercise room and bar. There is also 24-hour security for sound peace of mind.
Furnished with a Caribbean flair, The Falls Villa No. 1 has an open-plan layout elegantly finished with hardwood doors and windows, trey ceilings and pickled pine cabinetry. The Italian kitchen has granite countertops and the luxurious bathrooms have marble vanities.
The master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom; the guest bedroom is also en suite. The main living area has French doors that open onto a private terrace with plunge pool, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.
Ideal for couples or families with children, Villa No. 1 is a comfortable home away from home, offering privacy, quiet and security in a central location on the famed West Coast of Barbados. The Falls is within minutes of world-renowned restaurants including The Cliff and Cin Cin as well as within walking distance of The Sandy Lane Hotel. Slip away from your tropical haven to the renowned Sandy Lane Beach relax on pristine white powder sands and swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. You can even indulge in a spell of celebrity watching. Paynes Bay Beach is also nearby, offering a lively beach bar, water sports and sun chairs for hire.
Located within easy walking distance of The Falls, residents can also enjoy private beach access at The Beach House in nearby Holetown, which also offers a swimming pool, sun beds and umbrellas and a beachfront restaurant and bar. The area also offers a wonderful selection of amenities and conveniences such as Italian coffee shops, fashion boutiques, duty-free shopping, banks, police station, post office, public library and a supermarket.
Closest beach: Sandy Lane
Communal pool: 15 w x 32 h x 4 d
Private plunge pooll: 9 w x 13.2 L x 3 ft d
ADSL speed: Mega 1024- 256k
Air-condition unit has energy saving system
Two twins can be used jointly as a King or separately
Membership: The Beach House with pool bar, restaurant and sun beds
Kindly note that The Beach Club Pool Area will be unavailable for use from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Monday, February 17, 2014, and every Monday thereafter, in order to facilitate cleaning of the Pool Area.
- Open layout
- Quality finishes
- 24 hour security
- Private plunge pool
- Walking distance to Holetown
- Beach access at The Beach House
- Walking distance to Sandy Lane beach
- Communal club house with pool, gym, sun loungers, beach umbrellaa & bar
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Club House, Communal facilities, Covered parking, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Established gardens, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Garage, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Ice maker, Lock off bedrooms, Night watchman, Private beach access, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant close by, Restaurants close by, Security guard, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Swimming Pool, Telephone, Terrace, TV, Walking distance to beach
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 250|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 350|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master bedroom||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||1 day per week. 8 hours per day|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
|We loved our stay ...the villa has everything you could possibly need it is so well equipped the write up does not fully iterate this. Ideal location..we hired a car for site seeing and searching further around the island. Safe secure and very clean..we will be booking again|