- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
An exclusive development of 8 luxury villas with a communal swimming pool. Porters Court 8 is a beautifully furnished villa in the quaint development of Porters Court. Guests can enjoy Al Fresco outdoor dining with friends families on the covered terrace. Porters Court is close to beaches, shops bars and restaurants on the West Coast.
Summer US$ 250
Winter US$ 400
Porters Court is located just 100 metres from a lovely beach and a wide selection of shops, bars and fine restaurants are all close by. This exclusive development includes 8 luxury villas with a communal swimming pool and patio area with sun loungers. The Villas are set within well-maintained tropical gardens, which are completely enclosed - the only access being via security gates.
The master bedroom, which opens onto the covered terrace, includes a super-king size bed and the second bedroom includes one double bed and a single bed - an ideal combination for 2 couples or a family with children. Both bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom and include ceiling fans and air conditioning as well built in cupboards and a dressing table.
The living area includes comfortable sofas, one of which is a full size sofa bed with chairs, air conditioning, cable TV, stereo as well as two sets of French doors, which open onto the peaceful and secluded covered terrace, where a glass topped dining table makes a perfect spot for long evening meals.
The Villa has been built to a very high standard and the dark wooden floors, high pickled pine ceilings and coral stone rendering reflect the charm of old time Barbados often lost in some of the newly built Villas.
World Class golf courses at Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane are a short 5 - 10 minute drive away.
For added peace of mind the property includes a safety deposit box, electric gates and is well looked after by an efficient house management team.
- Fully gated
- Large terrace
- Private location
- Communal pool
- Tropical gardens
- Close to the beach
- Close to all the amenities
- Views of the swimming pool & tropical gardens
Amenities:110 volts, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach bar close by, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, Electric water heater, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Private location, Restaurant close by, Restaurants close by, Security Alarm, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Staffed, Stereo, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Swimming Pool, Telephone, Towels included, TV, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 250|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 400|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year. All rates subject to 7.5% VAT.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||-||2||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom #2||-||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||None||0 x 0|
- Groots Bar: a very relaxed fun bar with a mixture of English and Caribbean food at reasonable prices.
- Folkstone Marine Park: experienced scuba divers and snorkelers alike will definitely enjoy the reefs and turtles Folkstone provides. Tennis courts can be found on this ideal picnic venue.
- Colony Club: this exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and seafood menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights, perfect for the entire family. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Lonestar Restaurant: a combination of European, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine in a fantastic setting.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurants. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Coral Reef: this classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa setting in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arranged, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine, while enjoying live entertainment during winter.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers Beach is an elegant and spacious beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Ju Ju Restaurant: Ju Ju’s Beach Bar makes the great grilled fish and the best homemade fries in Barbados! You can rent umbrellas and loungers from this little beach-side rum shop and spend the entire day kicking back and relaxing.
- Ramshackle: a quaint bar serving Bajan delicacies and is ideal for great drinks and friends. Reduced prices are available after sunset.