- Status: Available
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
This 2-bedroom beachfront apartment holds an enviable position, offering amazing views of idyllic white sands and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. The property, lovingly maintained and upgraded, offers one of the most attractive holiday homes on the West Coast with daily housekeeping. As part of Glitter Bay’s Estate, guests enjoy ample parking, swimming pool, beach bar, full-time security and management.
Price on request
Glitter Bay 201, also known as ‘Eternity', has an enviable position right on the beach, offering amazing views of the idyllic coastline and turquoise Caribbean Sea. The white sands and lush tropical gardens provide an incredible backdrop for this island retreat, which feels worlds away from the modern pace of life. The owners have spared no expense; the property has been lovingly maintained and upgraded to create one of the most attractive holiday homes on the West Coast.
As part of the Glitter Bay Estate, guests at Eternity enjoy the convenience of a private entrance, ample parking, a swimming pool, beach bar, full-time security and management services. The property also includes daily housekeeping.
Access to tennis courts, on-site restaurant & gym
- Central location
- Close to Holetown
- Includes sea facing balconies
- Pool, security, bar & restaurant
- Impressive beach front position
- 2 bedroom beach front apartment
- Close to amenities on the West Coast
Amenities:110 volts, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Beach Access, Beach chairs, Beach club, Beach front, Cable TV, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, Elevator, Family location, Flat screen TV, Garden view, Gated, Gym, Hair dryer, IPOD Docking Station, Master bedroom en suite, Panoramic views, Patio, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Safes in all Bedrooms, Sea Views, Solar Power Hot Water, Tennis Court, TV, Walking distance to beach, Water front, Wireless broadband connection
All rates subject to 7.5% VAT, 2 week minimum booking during Christmas and New Year, Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||2||Shared||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||5 days per week|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
- Groots Bar: a very relaxed fun bar with a mixture of English and Caribbean food at reasonable prices.
- Folkstone Marine Park: experienced scuba divers and snorkelers alike will definitely enjoy the reefs and turtles Folkstone provides. Tennis courts can be found on this ideal picnic venue.
- Colony Club: this exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and seafood menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights, perfect for the entire family. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Lonestar Restaurant: a combination of European, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine in a fantastic setting.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurants. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Coral Reef: this classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa setting in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arranged, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine, while enjoying live entertainment during winter.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers Beach is an elegant and spacious beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Ju Ju Restaurant: Ju Ju’s Beach Bar makes the great grilled fish and the best homemade fries in Barbados! You can rent umbrellas and loungers from this little beach-side rum shop and spend the entire day kicking back and relaxing.
- Ramshackle: a quaint bar serving Bajan delicacies and is ideal for great drinks and friends. Reduced prices are available after sunset.
United States of America
|''Best View in the Caribbean and a Fantastic Adventure Mecca! We felt the Villa was the most fantastic way to experience Barbados, Our Concierge - Tricia (Concierge Specialist)- Was PHENOMENAL. We loved that service as we're active people and she surpassed all of what we could have expected!!!! Had a few minor complaints but overall the experience felt like the "Once in a lifetime" thing that you want to do 10 more times! Great service, Fantastic View and an amazing Villa. The Knives were my biggest complaint, it was challenging to cut anything without putting tons of pressure on it, far too dull to be safe to cut with. Other than that it was a sublime vacation and the villa surpassed anything we could have expected.'' West Coast Villas: Thank you for your lovely review. We truly appreciate your feedback and have sourced new knives and looked into the other details mentioned. We look forward to having you stay with us again!|