- Status: Available
- Size (Covered): 9540 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Overlooking the Caribbean Sea, amid verdurous gardens on the Platinum Coast, this development is an enclave of ultimately refined and secure villas exuding an ambience of an unsurpassed opulence. Each of the eight residences has 8,147- 9,675 interior sq ft with 5 en suite bedrooms, a great hall, a full service Miele kitchen and covered outdoor terrace.
Price on request
From the moment of its conception, the creation of One Sandy Lane has been undertaken with a rare determination to achieve the pinnacle of excellence in every aspect of its completion. The team that fashioned One Sandy Lane has paid minute attention to detail and utilised the very finest materials from around the world, along with exclusive designs and custom-made architectural features.
For example, the elegant white pewter and iron balustrades that grace the magnificent spiral staircase and are found throughout the property have all been manufactured by Les Ateliers St. Jacques of Paris. This eminent French company is renowned throughout the world for executing exceptional renovations of historic buildings, most notably the Palace of Versailles. The balustrades have been entirely made by hand and they are unique to One Sandy Lane.
The many beautifully curved and vaulted ceilings in One Sandy Lane are made of traditional French ‘staff’, which is a very special mixture of plaster of paris and fibres that can form designs of any shape. In order to deliver the very highest quality, E. G. Deco of Monaco actually set up and operated a complete workshop inside One Sandy Lane for some two years.
The impressive architecture of One Sandy Lane embraces traditional tropical features such as expansive verandas, timber posts and the use of coral stone. The Barbadian coral stone, carved and shaped by local craftsmen, provides a complementary match for the superb quality Italian marble that is used throughout the building. In the ongoing quest for perfection, the marble was selected at the quarry by experts from Bufalini Marmi, then cut and pre-assembled in Italy to guarantee uniformity of colour and vein.
In a similar manner, no compromise has been allowed with regard to the exceptional quality of the paintwork on the interior walls of One Sandy Lane. French artisans have used natural pigments to make the paint, then applied it with a palette knife, adding as many as seven different layers of texture and tone. The end result of this traditional method is a truly magnificent finish that adds a remarkable visual depth to the décor.
One Sandy Lane has been meticulously designed to ensure that each individual residence is as independent as possible and benefits from the maximum privacy. Protected by vigilant but discreet security, and with the benefit of a centralised Security Control Room and secure underground parking, residents at One Sandy Lane can rest assured that their privacy will not be disturbed.
Residents of One Sandy Lane enjoy the dual luxury of knowing that while they are guaranteed the privacy and security of their own, very exclusive residence, they are still able to benefit from five-star facilities and services. The developers have established an initial range of amenities for immediate use, which the new owners will have the option to amend or enhance at their own future discretion.
The Sunset Terrace is an ideal location for residents to enjoy breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea in casually elegant surroundings or to have cocktails at the bar. Residents also have the option to order food and drinks from the Sunset Terrace to be delivered to their villa. For any special event, residents can reserve the Sunset Terrace for a private function.
Gym and Massage Room
The gym at One Sandy Lane features Technogym equipment, chosen specifically for its excellent performance and aesthetic profile, as well as an array of multimedia entertainment options. The gym is fully equipped with cardiovascular and strength-training machines, free weights, and yoga facilities. On-call, qualified therapists can provide massage and other services in a dedicated massage room.
Pool and Beach
Residents can enjoy the peaceful surroundings of a large rimless Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi that are discreetly positioned within the beautifully landscaped gardens, as well as private facilities on the superb beach. Uniformed attendants are available to provide cold refreshments, towels and other items upon request.
A 24-hour Concierge Service, operated by qualified professionals, provides prompt support to residents whenever required. The wide range of services includes porter assistance, valet, chauffeur, airport transfer, vehicle care, telephone reception, laundry and dry cleaning, as well as making whatever bookings and reservations residents may require.
Facilities at One Sandy Lane have been designed to allow its residents a seamless transition between work and leisure. In addition to providing conference planning and employment services, One Sandy Lane offers dedicated information technology and telecommunications management.
Barbados offers a wide range of recreational and entertainment options and One Sandy Lane benefits from an ideal central location on the west coast, in close proximity to many of the island’s leading restaurants, spas and sports facilities.
Sandy Lane, one of the most distinguished hotels in the world, is conveniently located literally just a few minutes stroll along the beach. Ever since it first opened its doors in 1961, Sandy Lane has attracted many of the world’s most successful business magnates, illustrious stars of stage and screen, leading sports personalities, global leaders and members of royal families.
Residents of One Sandy Lane can make reservations to dine at Sandy Lane, either at the signature L’Acajou Restaurant or the more informal Bajan Blue Restaurant. Guests also have the opportunity to enjoy the elegance of the Monkey Bar.
For the ultimate relaxation, the superbly appointed Spa at Sandy Lane offers a full range of high quality treatments. Other leading restaurants that are located just within a mile or two of One Sandy Lane include The Cliff, Daphne’s and Lone Star.
Golfers at One Sandy Lane are blessed with three superb championship courses less than 10 minutes drive away.Sandy Lane is home to two magnificent Tom Fazio designed, 18-hole championship courses. The Green Monkey is an ultra-exclusive, 7,343 yards, par-72 course and the adjacent Country Club course, the host venue for the World Cup of Golf in December 2006, can be thoroughly enjoyed by golfers of all levels. An immaculate central clubhouse serves both of these courses. Nearby Royal Westmoreland boasts the Robert-Trent Jones II course.
For Horse Racing enthusiasts, there are three race seasons per year, held at the historic Garrison Savannah, running from January to April, May to August and October to December. The biggest racing event of the year is the Sandy Lane Gold Cup, which is held on the first Saturday in March.
Barbados has four world-class Polo fields, all of which are readily accessible from One Sandy Lane. Barbados hosts a number of international tournaments each year, attracting the very best professional players from around the world. The polo season runs from December to April.
For residents of One Sandy Lane who might be interested in bringing their yachts to Barbados, Port St. Charles has six mega-yacht berths that can accommodate yachts up to 250ft. and two offshore mooring buoys for yachts in excess of 250ft.
FIXTURES, FITTINGS & EQUIPMENT
Kitchen & Laundry Appliances, Cupboards Each residence is fitted with a Miele kitchen and laundry, which includes refrigerators and freezers, ovens and microwaves, steam ovens and warming drawers, instant hot-water dispenser, gas and induction hobs, cooker hoods, wine chillers and ice machines, dishwashers, washing machine and tumble dryer. Miele has been leading the domestic and commercial appliance market for 100 years, with a fine reputation for quality, performance, energy efficiency and advanced technology.Strong, minimalist styling distinguishes the Miele kitchen cabinetry, which is accentuated by handle free surfaces. An almost endless variety of real wood finishes and high gloss lacquers may be selected. Internally, all cabinets feature impressive organization and storage solutions.
- Six standard residences & two penthouses
- Concierge services, Gym & Massage Room
- Outstanding pool and direct access to the beach
- Extraordinary luxury fixtures, fittings & equipment
- Sunset terrace for breakfast, lunch of afternoon tea
- Office services: information technology and telecommunications management
- Close proximity to many of the island's leading restaurants, spas and sports facilities
- Easy access to the two superb Tom Fazio championship golf courses at Sandy Lane
Amenities:24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach Cabana, Beach chairs, Beach club, Beach front, Beach Shuttle, Beach umbrellas, Boutique shops, Business center, Cable TV, Cafe, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Club House, Coffee shop, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, Dining Gazebo, Driving range, DVD / Video, Electric gates, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Fully gated, Fully staffed, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Golf available, Golf buggies available, Golf course, Golf included, Gym, House keepers quarters, Kids Club, Library, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Night watchman, Office, Panoramic views, Personal fitness classes, Private beach access, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Pro shop, Putting range, Restaurant, Restaurant close by, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Room Service, Salon, Sauna, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Security guard, Security Safe, Spa, Staffed, Stereo, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Terrace, Water front
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.