- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 21991 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 5974 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
The Dream, a 5 bedroom beachfront villa mixes contemporary, cutting-edge design with Caribbean chic, offering an opportunity to indulge in island living at its absolute finest. An open-plan design combined with high-end interiors is only enhanced by the impressive outdoor lounge area, equipped with bar and pizza oven whilst overlooking the relaxing views of the 45 ft. Infinity edge pool and azure waters. The comfort, facilities and staff offer a lifestyle and holiday experience unparalleled on the West Coast of Barbados.
Price on request
A luxurious and spacious beachfront villa located in the exclusive neighborhood, The Garden, St James, The Dream, a 5 bedroom beachfront villa mixes contemporary, cutting-edge design with Caribbean chic, offering an opportunity to indulge in island living at its absolute finest. An open-plan design combined with high-end interiors is only enhanced by the impressive outdoor lounge area, equipped with bar and pizza oven whilst overlooking the relaxing views of the 45 ft. Infinity edge pool and azure waters. The comfort, facilities and staff offer a lifestyle and holiday experience unparalleled on the West Coast of Barbados. Set at the end of a private driveway, The Dream offers a quiet and tranquil retreat whilst still within easy reach of the West Coast’s top amenities, including world-famous restaurants such as The Cliff, chic boutiques, trendy night spots and of course a selection of competition golf courses.
Fully upgraded, the contemporary, open-plan villa is beautifully appointed with high-end furnishings and finishes carefully selected from across the globe. There are five luxurious en suite bedrooms featuring air conditioning, security safes, flat screen televisions, DVD players, iPod docking stations. The magnificent master bedroom suite, located on the upper level overlooks the enticing turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. The ample living space with bar extends out onto the covered terraces and sundeck surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds and manicured lawns, tropical flowers and swaying palm trees.
The relaxed media room includes a 60” flat screen TV and the property comes complete with fast speed wireless internet connection throughout. Additional amenities including a pool table and DVD library are also available.
The villa features a stylish 45 ft infinity edge swimming pool and sunbathing terrace with oversized sun loungers and umbrellas. The outdoor seating area, complete with pizza oven, BBQ, bar and lounge area, provides guests with ample space to enjoy outdoor living at its very finest, both day and night, with glamorous lighting illuminating the terraces once evening sets.
Concierge services and an attentive villa staff ensure no detail is left unattended; The Dream comes standard with a house manager, two maids, a laundress, butler, chef and maintenance man. A night watchman is also available on request at an additional cost to client.
- Apple TV
- Pool table: 8 ft long x 4 ft 6” wide
- Master bedroom and bedroom 5 have sea views
- 45 ft infinity edge swimming pool
- Direct beach access / water front
- Broadband internet connection throughout
- Unique custom designed - indoor out door villa
- Family room with 60" flat screen TV & DVD Library
- State of the art kitchen with Miele & Sub Zero appliances
- Relaxed Media room with 60" flat screen TV & DVD Library
- Trendy pool side BBQ, bar and chill out area - ideal for sunsets!
- All bedrooms have IPOD Docking stations, DVD players & Flat ScreenTVs
- Top of the line Webber BBQ appliances, built in charcoal BBQ & pizza oven
Amenities:110 volts, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach front, Boardgames, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Concierge Service, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Fully staffed, Games room, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Hair dryer, House keepers quarters, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Library, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Panoramic views, Pool Table , Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Safes in all Bedrooms, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Security Safe, Staffed, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Swimming Pool, Swimming pool - Infinity edge, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, TV, TVs in bedrooms, Water front, Wet Bar, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
Rate available on request, Special rates apply for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year, No children under 12, Minimum stay of 3 weeks at Xmas
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom- first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2- first floor||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||None||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3- ground floor||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4- ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5- ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper/Laundress||3 staff members. 6 days per week. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Chef||6 days per week. 8:00 am until|
|Butler||6 days per week. 8:00 am until|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Groots Bar: a very relaxed fun bar with a mixture of English and Caribbean food at reasonable prices.
- Folkstone Marine Park: experienced scuba divers and snorkelers alike will definitely enjoy the reefs and turtles Folkstone provides. Tennis courts can be found on this ideal picnic venue.
- Colony Club: this exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and seafood menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights, perfect for the entire family. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Lonestar Restaurant: a combination of European, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine in a fantastic setting.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurants. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Coral Reef: this classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa setting in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arranged, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine, while enjoying live entertainment during winter.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers Beach is an elegant and spacious beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Ju Ju Restaurant: Ju Ju’s Beach Bar makes the great grilled fish and the best homemade fries in Barbados! You can rent umbrellas and loungers from this little beach-side rum shop and spend the entire day kicking back and relaxing.
- Ramshackle: a quaint bar serving Bajan delicacies and is ideal for great drinks and friends. Reduced prices are available after sunset.
|Jacqueline Miranne |
|Exceeded our expectations in every way! The Dream is simply all that and more... more luxury, peace, and beauty than we even dreamed of. The decor is absolutely a stand out, as it is understatedly flawless and impeccable. Kudos to the owner and designer. Every inch of the house is supremely well thought out in design and layout. The pool is divine, the beach location is fantastic, the chef and staff were there for all of our needs. The bedrooms and common areas were fantastic. As luxurious as it is warm and inviting. It's better than staying in a luxury hotel, it's like your own private oasis. Even better than we imagined.|
|This is the second time that we have visited The Dream. Our stay at the house was fantastic. The property itself is lovely and in a great spot and the staff were second to none. Thank you.” Favorite Activity: “The food and the staff service was great.”|
|Every single member of the villa staff were exceptional and a major reason why we enjoyed our stay so much. Obviously The Dream is exquisite and in the perfect setting.|