- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 74493 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 5700 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Jacuzzi - outdoor
Comfort, luxury and a modern flair come together to create this exquisite luxury property, set amongst impeccably maintained grounds in the prestigious Sandy Lane Estate. The house is beautifully decorated and offers 4 bedrooms in the main house as well as a 2 bedroom self-contained cottage.
Price on request
Amberley House is an exquisite luxury property situated amongst impeccably maintained grounds in the prestigious Sandy Lane Estate. Comfort, luxury and a modern flair come together to create one of the most desirable rental properties on the estate. Both house and cottage are beautifully decorated to create a vibrant living experience, synonymous with that of the Caribbean. Four of the six luxurious en suite bedrooms are located in the main house, while the remaining two are conveniently located in the fully detached cottage. Amberley House boasts a large covered terrace, wooden decking, a large pool and a heated Jacuzzi which makes it absolutely ideal for entertaining and relaxation. With its alluring décor, every modern convenience, delightful provisions for outdoor living, and beach access to the Sandy Lane Beach, Amberley House leaves nothing to be desired.
Amberley Lodge is a two-storey cottage featuring 1,200 sq ft of living space, inclusive two air-conditioned bedrooms inclusive of double beds, full bathroom with shower, powder room, living/dining room with dining table and kitchen. The Lodge has coral finishes both inside and out, with beautiful marble floor tiling.
The large covered terrace and stunning deck with Jacuzzi pool offer ample outdoor living space surrounded by mature gardens with Mahogany trees. The Lodge enjoys both peace and privacy with its own entrance with electric gate and parking for two vehicles.
Closest beach: Sandy Lane
All bedrooms have air conditioning and ceilings fans
Swimming pool depth: Deep end- 6 ft; Shallow end-4 ft
Television in media room
Safe in the Master Bedroom in main house
Telephones available in kitchen, dining area, master bedroom and second bedroom of main house
Both bedrooms in the cottage have double beds
Beach Bar at Sandy Lane
The Bar serves drinks, (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) as well as an assortment of sandwiches, salads, fruits and ice cream. The opening hours are from 11.00am until 6.00pm daily. The Bar is for the use of members and guests only. We hope that you and your guests will make use of this facility.
- Large private pool
- Luxurious finishes
- Every modern convenience
- Provisions for outdoor living
- Access to Sandy Lane Property Owner's Association
Amenities:110 volts, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach chairs, Beach club, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Garage, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Golf available, Guest cottage, Hair dryer, High ceilings, IPOD Docking Station, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Private beach access, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Security Alarm, Solar Power Hot Water, Stereo, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Telephone, Towels included, TV, Wireless broadband connection
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; Rented as a 4 bed villa; Additional guests can be accommodated at a surcharge
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - first floor||-||1||-||-||Shared||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - first floor||1||-||-||-||Shared||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 - first floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - Cottage first floor||-||1||-||-||Shared||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 6 - Cottage first floor||-||1||-||-||Shared||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Chef||7 days per week. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Prepares up to 3 meals a day|
|Gardener||5 days per week. 9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.