- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
The word luxury can’t begin to describe Tradewinds, Sandy Lane from its exclusive address and phenomenal interiors to its large outdoor terraces and enviable golf course position. Cool-out in the enticing swimming pool (child friendly), entertain in the relaxing gazebo with glamorous bar or dine al fresco day or night. The villa offers private access to the renowned Sandy Lane Beach with bar, restaurant, sun chairs and umbrellas. Golf and tennis can also be arranged by request. Tradewinds represents the epitome of modern day living in the Caribbean ideal for families & friends. Rates includes a dedicated team of staff - chef, butler, housekeeper & laundress.
Summer US$ 2,500
Winter US$ 4,000
This luxurious 5 bedroom property has been elegantly furnished, tastefully decorated and includes all the facilities, fixtures and fittings you would expect in one of the finest properties on the island.
From the great room you can enjoy a perfectly framed view of the 5th fairway or look out over the pool and decking area which includes an entertaining gazebo with bar and state-of-the-art music system. The media room includes the latest audio and visual equipment, providing the perfect opportunity to escape the mid-day sun. The covered dining area is located alongside the swimming pool and provides a shady and cool setting for al fresco dining. The master bedroom suite spans the entire top floor of the building and includes east and west facing balconies, providing views of the Sandy Lane Golf Course and the Caribbean Sea.
Guests have access to the Sandy Lane Beach Facility with private cabana as well as use of the tennis courts and the golf course.
Closest beach: Sandy Lane
ADSL Speed: DSL Premia Plus 4m
Music and movie library available
Cameras installed around perimeter
Pool alarm; allows peace of mind for families
Security system monitored by Protech Security
The en suite bathrooms in bedroom 4 and 5 have a bath/shower
Beach Bar at Sandy Lane
The Bar serves drinks, (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) as well as an assortment of sandwiches, salads, fruits and ice cream.
The opening hours are from 11.00am until 6.00pm daily
The Bar is for the use of members and guests only.
We hope that you and your guests will make use of this facility
- Air conditioned media room
- CCTV surrounding Property
- On-demand movies available
- Fully equipped Chef's kitchen
- HD-TV, 3D TV, & 3D accessories
- Poolside gazebo with bar & dining area
- In-house I-pad controlling lighting, security gate & more
- Access to beach bar at Sandy Lane with private beach cabana
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, Bath Robes, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach Cabana, Beach cabana on Sandy Lane Beach, Beach chairs, Beach club, Boardgames, Boutique shops, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Concierge Service, Countryside views, Covered terrace, Dining Gazebo, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Enclosed Gardens, Environmentally friendly, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Fully gated, Fully staffed, Furnished, Garage, Garden view, Gated entrance, Gazebo, Golf available, Golf course, Golf course view, Golf included, Hair dryer, High ceilings, High Chair, House keepers quarters, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Office, Patio, Ponds, Private beach access, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Safes in all Bedrooms, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Staffed, Stereo, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Swimming Pool, Telephone, Towels included, Travel Cot, TV, TVs in bedrooms, Water feature, Wet Bar, Wireless broadband connection
Please click below to view the menu(s):
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||5||US$ 2,500|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||5||US$ 4,000|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - First floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2- Ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - Ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 Ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath/Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - Ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath/Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Chef||6 days per week. 8hrs per day. Prepares up to 3 meals a day|
|Housekeeper and Laundress x 2||6 days per week. 8hrs per day|
|Butler||6 days per week. 8hrs per day|
|Gardener||8.30 am - 4.30 pm|
|Security / security guard||Available on request at an additional cost|
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
|From day one, Chef Leslie, Butler Enoch and the two housekeepers, Lana and Sonia made our stay remarkable in every way. Enoch is the most professional of any Head of House, Butler, Bartender and Right Hand you could ask for. Sotheby's should feel so proud to have someone like Enoch working with their guests and TRADEWINDS, he made our trip so very special. The Chef Leslie worked his heart out for our family. We only ate off grounds twice for everyone just loved his cooking. As for Sonia and Lana, they were just wonderful in keeping the house clean and our clothes washed and ironed. The pool keeper kept the pool and pool area spotless.....we will all be back because this whole staff made us feel so welcome and so at home. Vicky checked on us all the time to see that all was going well. and as I told you, we were all in GREAT HANDS !!!!! As our whole family said: BEST VACATION WE EVER HAD !!!!!|
|Just a quick note to say how much we enjoyed staying at your magnificent villa over Easter! It really is a superb home and your staff were excellent too. A truly wonderful place to wind down and relax (and play 6 rounds of golf…!).|
|We have just returned from a glorious week in your wonderful house in Barbados. Thank you so much for your kind gift of a bottle of champagne for my birthday. Our whole stay turned out extremely well. A lovely week with our two adult children (aged 30 and 28) and their partners. We have a home on the Western Cape in South Africa which we visit for three months of the year spread out over four or five trips, a pretty similar pattern to you. It also has a Control 4 system so we felt immediately at home. On our last day yesterday I said that there wasn’t a single thing I disliked about your house! It was perfect in every way and we loved staying there. Alana (Housekeeper) is a great asset and she looked after us and the house exceptionally well throughout our stay. She clearly cares very much about your home and we took it as a compliment that she said she thought we were a very tidy family! Indeed we treated your house as we would have treated our own home - with great care and affection. For my birthday my wife gave me a quadcopter - I love gadgets - so this is the link to my very first effort. It comes with our thanks. View video here: http://youtu.be/7FZBJ1FVq8k|
|Words can't explain my enjoyment & huge appreciation to everyone on the trip. What a great tour.|
|Amazing place! Fantastic holiday, loved every minute.|
|Another fantastic week, spectacular hospitality and company, here's to 2014!!|
|Tradewinds, the best 'home from home' in the Caribbean. Great company, great golf - what is not like.|
|What an amazing & beautiful vacation we had at Tradewinds! Weather was stupendous! Perfect house! Thank you to the villa owners! Allana made our trip so easy and comforting, she is the reason this is still standing! We don't know what we would've done without her!! We will miss it here and will definitely be back!|
|Alana was a first rate housekeeper who contributed so much to our holiday- as did her assistant Stephen|
|Your villa is spectacular and the ambiance is so amazing!! The whole vibe of the place is perfect and Allana is the best-kind, caring, and always has a smile. We had a fabulous week. Words cannot describe how much we fell in love with Tradewinds.|
|What an incredible holiday we have has in this beautiful house, an on this beautiful island! Thank you Allana for looking after us so well!|