Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at email@example.com for details!
- Status: Available
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Cassia Heights is a golfer’s dream; the Robert Trent Jones designed course is one of the finest in the Caribbean. Cassia Heights 7 is a modern three-bedrooms split-level villa featuring an outdoor deck perfect for breakfast and quiet evening entertaining. Spectacular golf course views can be embraced from this villa and within just a short distance from the clubhouse, gym and communal pool.
Contact us for Summer Specials!
Summer US$ 375
Winter US$ 675
Cassia Heights 7 is a split level three bedroom villa decorated with vibrant island colours and offers spacious bedrooms an open plan living area.
The open plan living area and one guest bedroom occupy the ground floor, while the master suite comprises the entire upper level and features a private terrace. The second guest bedroom is located in a cottage just off of the main house. The villa has an outdoor deck perfect for sun lounging, outdoor breakfast and quiet evening entertaining.
The facilities at Royal Westmoreland offer an enviable range of amenities. The impressive clubhouse has a stylish bar and fine dining bistro offering local delicacies. The helpful staff will look after your every desire leaving you free to enjoy the spectacular views of the golf course. There is also a gym and community pool, as well as tennis courts and the 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones. Royal Westmoreland also has a Beach Club at nearby Mullins Beach where beach chairs and towels are provided.
- Spacious living spaces
- Semi-detached golf villa
- Separate 1 bedroom cottage
- Desirable West Coast location
- Suited for both families & friends
- Facilities including tennis courts, communal pool & clubhouse
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach club, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Family location, Fully gated, Golf available, Gym, Luxury Finishes, Night watchman, Private beach access, Private location, Pro shop, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Tennis Court
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 375|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 675|
|04/14/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!||3|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year,
Special rates take precedence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - cottage||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand.|
|Housekeeper||3 days per week. 8 hours per day|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.