Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at email@example.com for details!
- Status: Available
- Size (Covered): 1652 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
The Falls Townhouse 8 is a beautifully furnished unit with three en suite bedrooms, located within an exclusive residential development at the epicenter of the Platinum West Coast. The townhouse has a covered dining terrace and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Contact us for Summer Specials!
Summer US$ 250 - US$ 375
Winter US$ 350 - US$ 500
The Falls offers an extraordinary opportunity to become part of an exclusive village community right in the heart of the West Coast and adjacent to The Sandy Lane Estate. The Falls development is like no other on the island, bringing together one of a kind townhouses and villas in an enclosed environment, complete with a community clubhouse with swimming pool, sun bathing deck, exercise room and bar. There is also 24-hour security for sound peace of mind.
The Falls Townhouse 8 has been beautifully furnished with three en suite bedrooms fitted with air conditioning and ceiling fans. The en suite bathrooms are equipped with marble vanities and either baths or walk-in showers.
An Italian kitchen and open plan living area lead onto a private covered terrace with outdoor dining, providing the perfect spot to relax, eat and drink with friends and family.
Located at the social epicentre of the famed West Coast of Barbados, The Falls is within minutes of world-renowned restaurants including The Cliff and Cin Cin as well as within walking distance of The Sandy Lane Hotel. Slip away from your tropical haven to the renowned Sandy Lane Beach relax on pristine white powder sands and swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. You can even indulge in a spell of celebrity watching. Paynes Bay Beach is also nearby, offering a lively beach bar, water sports and sun chairs for hire.
In nearby Holetown, located within easy walking distance of The Falls, residents can also enjoy private beach access at The Beach House in nearby Holetown, which also offers a swimming pool, sun beds and umbrellas and a beachfront restaurant and bar. The area also offers a wonderful selection of amenities and conveniences such as Italian coffee shops, fashion boutiques, duty-free shopping, banks, police station, post office, public library and a supermarket.
Whether you are searching for a home in paradise or an investment opportunity, The Falls represents true value. You will comfortably reside in what can aptly be called a world-class village for a discerning clientele.
Wireless speed: Mega 1024- 256k
Communal pool: 15 w x 32 h x 4ft deep
Two twins can be used jointly as a King or separately
Membership: The Beach House with pool bar, restaurant and sun beds
The on-site clubhouse is euipped with batrooms with showers, TV with access to cable, seating area, fitness room and the communal pool.
The fitness room includes a treadmill and two exercise bikes
- 24 hour security
- Open plan layout
- Spacious & well lit rooms
- Beach access at The Beach House
- Walking distance to Sandy Lane Beach
- Within walking distance restaurants in Holetown
- Communal club house with pool, bar & fitness room
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach club, Cable TV, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Club House, Communal facilities, Covered parking, DVD / Video, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Enclosed Gardens, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Gated, Gated entrance, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Ice maker, Luxury Finishes, Patio, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Terrace, TV, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops, Water feature, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 250|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 375|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 350|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 500|
|04/14/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!||3|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year,
Special rates take precedence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||1 day per week. 8 hours per day|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.