- Status: Available
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Cassia Heights 24 is an exceptionally appointed two-bedroom villa with adjacent one bedroom guest cottage. The villa has been impeccably maintained and has recently undergone upgrades, including the addition of a plunge pool on the terrace, from which you can enjoy views over the golf course to the Caribbean Sea beyond. Within the word renowned Royal Westmoreland resort, guests access many facilities including clubhouse with restaurant, pro shop, tennis courts, beach membership with shuttle, traditional Bajan rum shop, communal swimming pools, gym and of course golf!
Price on request
Cassia Heights 24 is an exceptionally appointed two-bedroom villa with adjacent one bedroom guest cottage. Ideally located within the development, it is a short stroll from the Clubhouse and Sanctuary, featuring a gym, large communal swimming pool and children’s pool, as well as lovely patio with sun loungers and umbrellas, where you can enjoy a cocktail or light lunch.
The villa has been impeccably maintained and has recently undergone upgrades, including the addition of a plunge pool on the terrace, from which you can enjoy views over the golf course to the Caribbean Sea beyond. The master bedroom, located on the upper level, has a private balcony offering superb views. The guest bedroom is located on the lower level and opens on to the large deck that spans the full width of the villa. Both bedrooms feature en suite bathrooms, ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
The facilities at Royal Westmoreland offer an enviable range of amenities. The impressive clubhouse has a stylish bar and fine dining bistro offering local delicacies. The helpful staff will look after your every desire leaving you free to enjoy the spectacular views of the golf course. There is also a gym and community pool, as well as tennis courts and the 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones. Royal Westmoreland also has a Beach Club at nearby Mullins Beach where beach chairs and towels are provided.
All bathrooms have tub/shower
- Plunge pool
- Fully gated
- Golf course
- Guest cottage
- Split level home
- Communal facilities
- Master suite on upper level
- Royal Westmoreland Social Membership
Amenities:Beach club, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Family location, Fully gated, Golf available, Golf course view, Onsite Rum Shop, Plunge Pool, Pro shop, Security Safe, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Wireless broadband connection
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - first floor||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3- Cottage||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||5 days a week. 8 hours per day|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.