- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: No
This deluxe apartment offers spacious, beautiful, beachfront living, with views over the Caribbean Sea from the terrace. Located within Historic Speightstown White Sands offers a gated community, with covered allocated parking directly opposite the beach. Guests staying at White Sands have either a short drive or walk to many amenities including shopping, supermarkets, bars and banks.
Summer US$ 150
Winter US$ 200
Conveniently situated directly opposite the beach, just feet from the shoreline along the North Western coast of the island, White Sands is located on the outskirts of historic Speightstown where an array of amenities are available.
This modern development offers many traditional features, including Barbados pickled pine ceilings, a marble top bathroom vanity and Italian kitchen with granite work surface.
This deluxe 2 bedroom apartment offers spacious, beautiful, beachfront living, with views over the Caribbean sea.
Closest beach:Across the road/ Heywoods
- Close to shops
- Italian kitchen
- Spacious apartment
- Beach front location
- Beautiful views out to sea
- Access to communal exercise room
- Located on the outskirts of Speightstown
- Modern development with traditional features
Amenities:Beach Access, Cable TV, Close to beach, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Garage, Gated entrance, Gym, Hair dryer, Patio, Restaurant close by, Sea Views, Telephone, Towels included, TV, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops, Water front, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 150|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 200|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - ground floor||1||-||-||2||Shared||-||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||2 days per week. 9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.