- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 50112 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 8318 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
A grand, colonial style luxury villa offers appointed bedrooms and living spaces finished with high end. Plantation House offers an open pool terrace suited for sun bathing or Al Fresco dining and a private master suite with a large covered terrace with magnificent views of Royal Westmoreland and the Caribbean Sea.
Summer US$ 3,000 - US$ 3,500
Winter US$ 4,200 - US$ 4,700
Plantation House is a luxurious eight bedroom villa located in the heart of the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club. This grand, colonial styled property offers magnificent views of the resort and the Caribbean Sea beyond.
This beautiful villa flows from the courtyard entrance to the spacious living room which then opens out onto the pool terrace where you can spend your days basking in the sun, sitting at the terrace bar or dining al fresco style. The lower level also includes a gym, games room / cinema room and the guest bedrooms, with access onto the garden which can lead up to the pool area.
All bedrooms are en suite and have been tastefully furnished to blend beautifully with the coral stone finish to the walls and the natural travertine marble floors. The private and spacious master bedroom suite occupies the entire top floor and includes a large bathroom with shower and twin vanities. The master suite also includes a walk-in wardrobe. The main bedroom area opens onto a large and wide covered terrace which offers exceptional panoramic views of the resort and the Caribbean Sea.
The villa comes fully staffed with house keepers and support maids / laundresses - as well as a full time property manager who will assist with any and all requests. All guests staying at this villa will receive access to all resort facilities as well as special golf rates.
- Fully gated & guarded resort
- Ideal location within the resort
- Immaculate finishes & grounds
- Well equipped with all mod cons
- Excellent views of the sea & resort
- Signature Royal Westmoreland Villa
- Wide Array of Board Games Available
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, Bath Robes, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach chairs, Beach club, Beach Shuttle, Beach umbrellas, Boardgames, Breezy location, Cable TV, Cafe, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Club House, Coffee shop, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Courtyard, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, Driving range, DVD / Video, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Fully staffed, Garden view, Gated entrance, Golf available, Golf buggies available, Golf course, Golf included, Gym, Hair dryer, House keepers quarters, Ice maker, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Onsite Rum Shop, Panoramic views, Patio, Personal fitness classes, Pool Table , Private beach access, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Pro shop, Pub, Putting range, Resort view, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Staffed, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Table Tennis , Telephone, Tennis Court, Terrace, Towels included, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||6||US$ 3,000|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||7||US$ 3,500|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||6||US$ 4,200|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||7||US$ 4,700|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year, All rates subject to 7.5% VAT
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - Main Floor||-||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - Main Floor||-||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 - Main Floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - Main Floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 6 - Main Floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 7 - Downstairs||-||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Housekeeper||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Cook/Chef||830am - 1.30am and 5.30pm - 8.30pm|
|Maid||12:00 pm - 8:00pm|
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.