- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 30000 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 5000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
Located in the exclusive gated community is this Balinese styled villa which overlooks the stunning West Coast. Boasting an open plan, Java Bay is elegantly furnished utilizing an Indonesian style which is complemented by Portuguese limestone and granite. The home also has a media area, a fitted kitchen, large pool deck with infinity edge pool and private courtyard.
Summer US$ 931
Winter US$ 1,242
Java Bay is a newly constructed 5,000 sq ft Balinese villa, designed by London architect, Harper Downie. It is situated on a ¾ acre ridge plot (30,000 sq ft) within the gated community of Calijandra, adjoining Royal Westmoreland and Sugar Hill.
The property overlooks the stunning West coast of Barbados, with 180 degree views and is within a 5 minute drive of Holetown with its local restaurants, shops and beaches. The villa has an open plan layout and is furnished in an elegant Indonesian style, which is complimented by Portuguese limestone and granite, with handmade carvings from Bali. The spacious and versatile design can accommodate 10/12 people in great comfort and total privacy.
The property is approached through electric gates leading onto a private drive. The accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and comprises the following: Ground floor – limestone entrance hall, large formal dining hall to seat 10/12, sitting room, media area, fully fitted kitchen and breakfast area which leads onto a large pool deck and 15m infinity edge pool. It has stairs leading to an air conditioned media room/additional bedroom, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and private courtyard with day bed and outside spa bathing, 2nd double bedroom, 2 single bedrooms and 2 shower rooms. 1st floor – accessed by a mahogany and glass staircase leading onto a bridge, double bedroom, twin bedroom both with en suite bathrooms and ocean views.
- Sea views
- Private villa
- Electric gates
- Luxury finishes
- Sleeps 9 persons
- 15 m infinity edge pool
- Exclusive Calijandra Estate
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, BBQ, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Electric gates, Established gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Garden view, Gazebo, Infinity edge pool, Master bedroom en suite, Patio, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Sun deck, Swimming Pool, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||5||US$ 931|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||5||US$ 1,242|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; children welcome ; Suitable for elderly; Wheelchair accessible
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||-||-||-||1||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Guest||-||-||-||1||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Guest||-||-||-||1||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Guest||-||-||-||1||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Guest||-||-||1||-||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Maid/Laundress||6 times per week 8 am - 3 pm|
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.