- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: No
Cashmere is an attractive beach front villa with a 1 bed cottage. The villa offers a charming covered terrace perfect for Al Fresco dining, where a pathway is ideally situated and leads directly onto an enticing beach just minutes from Sandy Lane Hotel. Cashmere is centrally located, and is within 10 minutes from fine dining and amenities in Holetown.
Winter US$ 1,150
Located on the famed West Coast just a few minutes walk along the beach from the world famous Sandy Lane Hotel is this attractive and private colonial style 3 bedroom beach house with one bedroom guest cottage.
The focal point of the villa is the charming covered dining area which overlooks the tropical gardens with pathway which leads directly onto the golden sands of Paynes Bay beach and the enticing waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The villa comes complete with a full time house keeper and your house manager and rental staff are always on call to deal with any questions you may have – or simply arrange you taxi, car hire or even book you a sea front table at one of the leading ocean front restaurants on the West Coast.
Centrally located with duty free stores, coffee shops and fine dining restaurants nearby this beach front property is the ideal tropical escape.
- Colonial style
- Centrally located
- Covered dining area
- Full time House keeper
- 1 bedroom guest cottage
- Garden pathway to beach
Amenities:110 volts, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Ceiling fans, Fully gated, Guest cottage, Master bedroom en suite, TV, Water front
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||4||US$ 1,150|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Years; 6 persons maximum
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.