- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Paradise Villa is a beautiful golf retreat located within the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, providing amenities including clubhouse with swimming pool, gym and spa facilities as well as tennis, golf and beach club.
Summer US$ 350
Winter US$ 550 - US$ 700
Paradise Villa offers Caribbean living at its finest; this luxurious three-bedroom, three-bathroom villa is located within the exclusive Forest Hills neighborhood in Royal Westmoreland, St. James – a world-class gated golf community reflecting not only a refined lifestyle, but offering full-time security and a fantastic selection of facilities for the entire family to enjoy.
The villa features three en suite bedrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances, inclusive dishwasher, microwave, blender, toaster and icemaker. The living, dining and sitting areas are all located on the upper levels and lead onto terraces offering stunning sea, estate or golf course views.
The villa’s housekeeper, Marcille, will ensure the villa is kept tidy during your stay, and will also manage laundry services, leaving you with the sole task of concentrating on your enjoyably relaxing holiday.
Safe in Master Bedroom
Closest beach: Colony Club
Wireless speed: 4 MB Mega Max
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Modern amenities
- Communal facilities
- Flood lit Tennis courts
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Access to Gym facilities
- Social Membership at Royal Westmoreland
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, BBQ, Beach bar close by, Beach club, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, DVD / Video, DVD library, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Golf available, Golf course, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Ice maker, Onsite Rum Shop, Patio, Private terrace / deck, Pro shop, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Solar Power Hot Water, Telephone, Tennis Court, Terrace, Towels included, Travel Cot, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/15/2017||Summer||2||US$ 350|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 550|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 700|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year,
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - ground floor||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - ground floor||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||5 days per week ( Mon - Fri) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Site Plans
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.