- Status: For Rent
- Size (Covered): 3322 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Jacuzzi - outdoor
Located in the Schooner Bay Development, this well-appointed two-storey penthouse apartment offers an idyllic beachfront living experience. The floor plan, encompassing 3,322 sq. ft., has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with opulent en suite bathrooms featuring marble tiling throughout.
Summer US$ 480 - US$ 680
Winter US$ 680 - US$ 1,100
Located in the Schooner Bay Development, this well-appointed two-storey penthouse apartment offers an idyllic beachfront living experience. The floor plan, encompassing 3,322 sq. ft., has three air-conditioned bedrooms with opulent en suite bathrooms featuring marble tiling throughout. The master and main guest bathrooms feature twin sinks, whirlpool baths and separate corner showers.
A low density building with just four floors results in higher ceiling heights than are typically found in newer west coast developments, enhancing the luxuriously airy atmosphere. The large, covered terrace runs adjacent to the living room, providing lovely sea views as well as attractive views of the communal pool and gardens. It has plenty of space for family dinners, sunset cocktails or simply relaxing. Exquisite furnishings are included in the sale of the property.
Gym hours: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Pool hours: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
The communal gym includes:
- Gated community
- 2 storey penthouse
- Wrap around terrace
- Communal Pool & Gym
- High end quality finishes
- Communal swimming pool
- Tranquil & Private Location
- 3,322 sq. ft. of living space
- Communal kids pool & gazebo
- Walking distance to restaurants
- Complimentary starter food pack
- Terrace has BBQ & heated Jacuzzi pool
- Cot, highchair, daybed and bedside rails available
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach chairs, Beach front, Beach umbrellas, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, DVD / Video, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Furnished, Gated entrance, Gym, High Chair, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Library, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Outdoor spa pool, Restaurants close by, Rollaway Bed, Sea Views, Security guard, Security Safe, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Swimming Pool, Telephone, Towels included, Travel Cot, TV, Walking distance to shops, Water front
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||1||US$ 680|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 780|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 1,100|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; Summer season effective weekend following Easter Monday
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||-||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||-||-||-||2||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Offsite Property Manager||Available on demand|
|Housekeeper - 3 Days Per Week||3 hours per day|
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.
|The Schooner Bay apartment was every bit as good as we hoped, the location was perfect and the beach better than expected. All the arrangements worked well and the staff at Schooner Bay were excellent - no complaints whatsoever!|