- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool, Jacuzzi - outdoor
This delightful beach front villa offers a delightful set of discoveries such as a central courtyard featuring tropical flowers ad fountain, spacious living area overlooking the pool and stunning beach and splendid bedrooms. This unique property is ideal for entertaining- cocktails can be served in the Jacuzzi, or a party by the pool. Landfall is close to all amenities in Holetown.
Summer US$ 2,950 - US$ 3,950
Winter US$ 3,950 - US$ 4,950
Landfall is a delight set of discoveries. Located on the beautiful West Coast of Barbados, it is one of seven private properties on the spectacular Sandy Lane Beach. This very spacious six-bedroom property provides the ultimate in villa luxury. From the moment one enters the central courtyard with its cascading tropical flowers and bubbling fountain, the enticement to see more ensues. The ground floor reveals two spacious bedrooms, a gazebo, dining room and a spacious indoor living area overlooking the pool and stunning beach. A sunken living room with numerous comfortable sofas and lounges provides a place to relax in cool surroundings. Upstairs, a magnificent master suite with adjoining balcony awaits you, as well as three equally splendid bedrooms, all air-conditioned with en suite bathrooms, providing ample accommodation for larger groups. There is also an upstairs lounge, offering another quiet haven. This unique property is ideal for entertaining - accommodating sunset cocktails in the Jacuzzi, midday lunch parties around the swimming pool and starlit barbeques on the beach.
This privately owned villa is let complete, with all equipment and utilities, and is run by trained staff consisting of a security guard, butler, two maids, cook, laundress and gardener. Babysitters can be provided on request and supplies of food and drink can also be provided with prior notice. Landfall is adjacent to the Sandy Lane Estate and Golf Course, just a quarter mile from shopping and supermarket facilities at Holetown, five miles from the capital, Bridgetown and twelve miles from the Grantley Adams International Airport.
A 55” TV added to the bar sitting area
Cable service with all the major USA Networks and a complete sports package which includes American/UK football, Tennis, Golf etc.
Furnished the Gazebo to make a new outdoor lounge
- Fully staffed
- Golf available
- Idyllic location
- Gazebo dining area
- Large swimming pool
- High tech sound system
- Cascading flowers in courtyard
- 1 of 7 private properties located in Sandy Lane Old Road
Amenities:110 volts, ADSL, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, BBQ, Beach front, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Childrens toys / board games, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Dining Gazebo, DVD / Video, Electric water heater, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Fully staffed, Gated entrance, Gazebo, Golf available, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Night watchman, Office, Patio, Private location, Restaurant close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Staffed, Stereo, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Swimming Pool, Telephone, Towels included, TV, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops, Water front
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||4||US$ 2,950|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||6||US$ 3,950|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||4||US$ 3,950|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||6||US$ 4,950|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; All rates are subject to 7.5% VAT
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - King||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom #2 Upstairs - King/Twins||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom #3 Queen||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom #4 Upstairs - King/Twins||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom #5 Downstairs - King/Twins||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom #6 Downstairs - King/Twin||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Offsite Property Manager|
|Housekeepers x 2||830am - 1.30am and 5.30pm - 8.30pm|
|Butler||830am - 1.30am and 5.30pm - 8.30pm|
|Laundress||930-530 Mon - Fri/ 930-130 Sat|
|Security / security guard||6.00pm - 6.00am|
|Gardener||6.00 am - 2:00 pm|
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.