- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Royal Villa 7 is a nicely appointed 3 bedroom villa located in the world renowned Royal Westmoreland Golf Estate affording serene views of the resort's pond and lush gardens plus sea views from both levels. This split level villa is ideal for a family retreat or for close friends looking for spacious and private accommodation.
Summer US$ 500
Winter US$ 700
Royal Villa 7 is a well maintained 3 bedroom villa located in the world-renowned Royal Westmoreland Golf Estate.
This villa comes complete with housekeeping, dedicated villa manager and 24hr security.
Upon entering this split level, fully detached villa, Bedroom 3 is located to the right, whilst the remaining 2 bedrooms are located on the lower level via stairs on the left. At the entrance, guests will be lead to the open plan living/dining area, with the kitchen tucked away just behind. This area boasts high pickled tray ceilings, ceiling fans and double doors which open onto a covered terrace allowing for constant cooling breezes. From the upper level, one will enjoy beautiful views over the pond, lush gardens and the Caribbean sea.
The spacious en-suite bedrooms are all air conditioned and equipped with ceiling fans. The large master suite is located on the ground floor with king-sized bed, tub and shower and is equipped with a flat screen television and Apple TV. This bedroom has direct access to a sun terrace overlooking the resort's tranquil pond and gardens. The second guest bedroom, also situated on the ground floor includes twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower and access to a recessed covered terrace for added privacy. This area leads right onto the Master bedroom's shared sun terrace enjoying the same views over landscaped gardens and a serene pond. The third bedroom, with queen- sized bed is located on the first floor and offers comfortable accommodation for guests.
Guests are afforded easy access to the beach membership at Mullins beach with complimentary sun chairs and umbrellas accessible via an on-site beach shuttle, communal pools, world championship 18 hole golf course, clubhouse with pro-shop, tennis courts, restaurant and bar.
Closest beach: Colony Club
Housekeeping hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Two twin beds can be used jointly as a king or separately
- Comfortable split level home
- Sonos bluetooth sound system
- Spacious, well lit airy bedrooms
- Serene views over the pond & gardens
- Short walk to communal swimming pool
- Enjoy sea views from both the lower & upper level
- Access to Royal Westmoreland facilities including reduced rates on golf, tennis, clubhouse & more
Amenities:24 Hour Security, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Breezy location, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Covered terrace, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Garden view, Gated entrance, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Master bedroom en suite, Restaurant on site, Sea Views, Sun deck, Sun terrace, Telephone, Tennis Court, Towels included, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 500|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 700|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - ground floor||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - ground floor||-||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - first floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||None||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Site Plans
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.