- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
Located on one of the most exclusive ridges overlooking Barbados' Platinum Coast, this exquisitely designed villa embodies the best Caribbean living has to offer. Including 6 en suite bedrooms with astounding views over Sugar Hill and Royal Westmoreland out to the Caribbean Sea. Guests gain access to the Royal Westmoreland on-site facilities.
Summer US$ 6,000
Winter US$ 10,000
Exquisitely designed, Serenity embodies the best Caribbean living has to offer. No detail has been left unattended; its outstanding architecture blends with exceptional finishes, state-of-the-art technology and sumptuous furnishings to create a world-class villa that will appeal to the most discerning global client.
Located on one of the most exclusive ridges overlooking Barbados' Platinum Coast, this newly built villa encompasses over 13,500 sq ft of covered living space and boasts unparalleled panoramic views of the borderline gully and island's countryside to the east, with the Caribbean Sea and stunning Royal Westmoreland championship golf course to the west.
Upon entering the grounds, Serenity's mastering of the extraordinary is immediately apparent. The curved cobble stone driveway, bordered by expertly designed and maintained gardens, leads to the majestic entrance of the stunning coral stone villa; framed by beautiful gardens, its copper guttering, hand-crafted shutters and shingle-style roof create an awe-inspiring first impression of the home's beauty.
Serenity's floor plan has been cleverly designed by renowned American architect Jeff Harrell to afford optimal views from every room of the villa; large sash windows and terrace doors are positioned to provide the best vantage points overlooking the countryside, sea or golf course. They also allow the cooling tradewind breezes to flow through the home, creating an unparalleled atmosphere of tranquility.
The Great Room is simply breathtaking; with music hall proportions and soaring ceilings, it is the centerpiece of the villa's interior living space. The room features floor-to-ceiling pocket doors that slide away to reveal the spectacular views of the property's stunning double-sided free-form swimming pool with cascading waterfall infinity edges and a swim-up bar area. The pool's adjacent terraces offer luxurious space for sunbathing; as the sun reaches its pinnacle heat, giant sun screens automatically roll down, retaining the enchanting views while creating shady spaces for that perfect lazy afternoon. The dining gazebos and out door areas are ideal for breezy al fresco lunches or evening cocktails under a starlit Caribbean sky.
The kitchen is a chef's dream; featuring top of the line amenities, it’s ideal for entertaining and informal dining. Whilst the kitchen has been designed to be open plan, it can be easily converted to an enclosed area accessible by doors or archway if preferred.
The formal dining area features hand-laid herringbone wooden floors, custom made wine cellar storage areas, high ceilings and exceptional views of the Caribbean Sea beyond the adjacent terrace. An elegant, wood-paneled library and office with custom cabinetry, powder room and beautiful guest bedroom with private terrace complete the first floor layout.
The upper level features the master bedroom and an additional bedroom suite, all featuring exceptional finishes, hand-finished ceiling mouldings and private terraces with views of the entire West Coast of Barbados. The en suite bathrooms have freestanding bathtubs, separate walk-in showers, hand-laid mosaic tiling and elegant vanities and cabinetry.
The lower level of the home features an impressive array of amenities, including a state-of-the-art cinema with a 15 ft. wide screen, cutting-edge surround sound system and luxurious armchair seating, as well as a brick-lined, air-conditioned wine cellar and two additional rooms currently appointed as a gym, storage and games area and a self-contained apartment with its own entrance.
The guest cottage, accessible from the pool deck, has been built to the same exacting standards as the main villa. The self-contained unit has a spacious living room and kitchen, ideal for visiting family and friends. The two bedrooms feature high ceilings, crown-ceiling moldings and sumptuous finishes, as well as en suite bathrooms and private west-facing terraces with sun loungers for afternoon relaxation.
An additional on the ground floor can be used to accommodate more persons.
Serenity's expert design extends beyond its physical beauty; the villa has been constructed with modern lifestyle, state of the art security and efficient upkeep in mind. No expense has been spared; built to Dade County standards; the villa’s external fixtures and finishes provide all-weather and impact protection, as well as superior soundproofing and security.
Indeed, Serenity’s sense of security and privacy is second to none; a natural gully borders the entire eastern edge of the property, which has been enhanced by walls and railings, while razor wire fencing hidden by extensive landscaping lines the north and south borders of the property. Non-intrusive cameras with DVR back-up recordings are strategically placed along the perimeter of the building.
- Includes a complete staff team
- Panoramic sea & country views
- Includes library, cinema & office
- Infinity edge pool & swim up bar
- Access to Mullins Beach facility
- Hand laid mosaic floors in bathrooms
- Luxury, top of the line finishes throughout
- Rental includes access to a 4-seater golf buggy
- State of the art security & audio visual systems
- Access to Royal Westmoreland on-site facilities including tennis and golf
Amenities:110 volts, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, BBQ, Beach Access, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in living room, Countryside views, Covered parking, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, Dining Gazebo, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Fully gated, Garage, Garden view, Gated entrance, Gazebo, Golf course view, Guest cottage, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, House keepers quarters, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Panoramic views, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Sub Zero fridge, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, TV, Water feature, Water storage tanks, Wet Bar, Wine cellar, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/08/2017 - 12/16/2017||Summer||5||US$ 6,000|
|12/17/2017 - 04/07/2018||Winter||5||US$ 10,000|
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - second floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - second floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||None||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - cottage||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 6 - Cottage||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Housekeeper x 2|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.