- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: No
The beach house sits in a prime location on the stunning west coast beach. The beautiful coral stone house, spread over 3 floors comprising of a spacious master suite with seating area, en suite bathroom and private ocean view terrace, and 3 further luxury en suite bedrooms.
Summer US$ 1,800
The house boasts spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, the stunning open terrace overlooking the tropical garden and the beautiful Caribbean ocean. The classic contemporary décor exudes luxury and comfort!
The Intimacy of a house with the amenities and services of a hotel.
The Lone Star Villa rates include:
- Fruit bowl
- Beach service
- Welcome cocktail
- Daily maid service
- Full English Breakfast
- Lone Star Welcome Tray
- Luxury car transfer to & from airport
- Exclusive beach service
- Private garden with sun loungers
- Comfortable living space & dining area
- Stunning open terrace with sea & garden views
- Private use of The Lonestar Restaurant's Gazebo for dining
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Breezy location, Concierge Service, Dining Gazebo, Established gardens, Flat screen TV, Garden view, IPOD Docking Station, Master bedroom en suite, Restaurant close by, Restaurant on site, Sea Views, Sun loungers, Terrace, Wireless broadband connection
|04/13/2017 - 12/20/2017||Summer||4||US$ 1,800|
10 night minimum during Christmas & New Year, 2 & 3 bedroom rates available
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||-||-||-||-||Ensuite||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||-||-||-||-||Ensuite||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||-||-||-||-||Ensuite||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4||-||-||-||-||Ensuite||-||-||0 x 0|
|Housekeeper||7 days a week|
|Security / security guard|
- Groots Bar: a very relaxed fun bar with a mixture of English and Caribbean food at reasonable prices.
- Folkstone Marine Park: experienced scuba divers and snorkelers alike will definitely enjoy the reefs and turtles Folkstone provides. Tennis courts can be found on this ideal picnic venue.
- Colony Club: this exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and seafood menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights, perfect for the entire family. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Lonestar Restaurant: a combination of European, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine in a fantastic setting.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurants. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Coral Reef: this classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa setting in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arranged, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine, while enjoying live entertainment during winter.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers Beach is an elegant and spacious beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Ju Ju Restaurant: Ju Ju’s Beach Bar makes the great grilled fish and the best homemade fries in Barbados! You can rent umbrellas and loungers from this little beach-side rum shop and spend the entire day kicking back and relaxing.
- Ramshackle: a quaint bar serving Bajan delicacies and is ideal for great drinks and friends. Reduced prices are available after sunset.