- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Spacious and luxurious, Saramanda is a large private villa for rental on the exclusive Sandy Lane Estate on the west coast of Barbados with five bedroom suites, ample living space and a large swimming pool. Ideally situated just 5 minutes away from Sandy Lane Beach, with golf and tennis just a short walk away.
Summer US$ 2,000
Winter US$ 3,400
Designed around a central, airy atrium and seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living, Saramanda has plenty of space for guests to simply relax and unwind; all of the living and dining rooms open out to the pool and garden.
The large indoor living room features oversized comfortable sofas and French doors that open out on to a covered terrace with outdoor seating and an informal dining area. The laid-back media room, adjacent to the living room, features wide screen HDTV, cable and DVD and also opens out to the pool deck.
Inside, the elegant dining room features a large coral stone table where everyone can gather for meals and enjoy quality time together.
Our friendly staff will provide you with three meals a day, after discussing your particular culinary preferences. Groceries can be purchased for you and charged to your account, or you can source them yourself from the local supermarket in Holetown.
Rental of Saramanda includes a full staff: cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener and nightly security guard along with a personal villa manager and concierge services.
There are five bedroom suites across two floors, each with their own bathroom, walk-in closets and cable TV.
The two upstairs master suites feature king-size beds and private balconies that over look the pool deck and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Three additional bedroom suites are located on the ground floor and feature twin beds that can be pushed together or separated as needed.
The upstairs master suites include both a tub and a shower, while the downstairs bedrooms suites have showers only.
2 twins beds can be joined together to make a King bed.
- Pool & garden views
- Indoor & outdoor living
- Five en-suite bedrooms
- Five minutes away from Holetown
- Laid-back media room with HDTV, cable & DVD player
- Fully staffed villa including cook, housekeeper, laundress & night security
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in living room, DVD / Video, Family location, Flat screen TV, Golf available, Hair dryer, Security Alarm, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||5||US$ 2,000|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||5||US$ 3,400|
All rates subject to 7.5% VAT; Special rates apply for Christmas and New Years
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master - first floor||1||-||-||-||-||-||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - first floor||1||-||-||-||-||-||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - ground floor||1||-||-||2||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 - ground floor||1||-||-||2||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - ground floor||1||-||-||2||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Laundress||6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Cook||6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Night watchman||6 days per week|
|Gardener||6 days per week|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.